Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Creeper-Magnet!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

Its more just me venting because it pisses me off .. but does anyone else have this problem? Like.. the creepiest people are just attracted to you?

My boyfriend works a 2nd job as the night/weekend supervisor at Spencer's in our mall for extra cash. He gets random people that just think he is "so cool" and a kid that always comes and asks for him by name when he isn't working...and I know that is normal but now he informs me that his boss asked why he didn't call her because he said he would. He is like what? I did not? And she said yeah you called and asked for your schedule for the week earlier and said you were going to call back later? Ok yeah he didn't call and ask so someone apparently called, pretended to be him, and got his schedule.. and he doesn't find that creepy at all..I think thats scary as all hell.

And with me, it has happened soo many times. The only new friends I can make turn out to be complete creepers. I made a friend who worked at the hospital with me. He is like 35 maybe? I am 20 but so many of my actual friends are in their late twenties/early 30s that I didnt see it as weird. So we text and hang out and all of a sudden he is asking me if I would ever have sex with him and that he wants me to come clean his house naked and my boyfriend could watch...

This other guy has the hots for my boyfriend (and I think me too) and used to work with him and now works with him at his new job (coincidence? NOT sure.) and he like tried to choke my boyfriend with a collar and like shows us like.. naked gay furry pictures. IDK he is just so friggin weird and he wears a collar and a tail and stuck his hand down my shirt and fondled me in a parking lot one night while I was waiting for my boyfriend to get out of work and I never told anyone that but I was like 6 months pregnant at the time and I was about to punch him in his face.

This other guy SOMEHOW (IDK how) got my number and he creeps on people all the time, usually high schoolers, and he asks me how to get a girlfriend and wants me to come to his house and show him how to interact with girls and it is just freaky.. i blocked him but he started texting my boyfriends phone...

I tried to make friends with a nepalese guy at my last college cause i felt bad he really didnt talk to anyone. Gave him my number and said we could go play pool at the guys dorm and stuff whenever or eat lunch. Well he gave ALL the nepalese students there my number and I had a ton of them calling me. They would take my picture when i was at the snack bar with my friends and then hide. One of them had a girlfriend and like kept writing me sex fantasies.....

IDK I have a ton of stories about creepers, itd take me hours to write. It is just ridiculous. Itd make me feel better to find out that other people have encountered a ton of creepers as well!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Between2Rams
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Weird. I have dealt with my share of creepy guys but nothing like what you are talking about
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I was so tripped out by this older man at a pizza hut, who had slicked back black hair, black shirt, and black pants. It was night and his hair was so shiny black the lights were glaring in it, and as soon as he came out the door, he had this piercing stare and kept his eyes on me the whole time he was walking by to get to his car parked next to me. He sat and stared, and stared, and I ignored him. I locked my door and it scared this shit out of me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM
The*
I'm trying to get used to this phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN