Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So ladies I just need y'alls opinions..in January I traded my focus in for 4runner fpr the extra space..and just because I love changing things (bad habit) but of course the 4runner is an suv which = gas hog..which isn't a huge huge deal now but in a few months I'm going to be moving to a new town that's about thirty minutes from where I work..thats an hour worth of driving a day :/ but I gotta do what I gotta do so anyway I've been looking at maybe trading my suv in for a car..just one thats bigger than what my focus was.
Chevy Cruze to be exact.it has amazing gas mileage plus it's brand new as compared to my suv thats 7 years old..I'm in a bit of a pickle here..just curious as to what you ladies think..anyone have a Chevy cruze by any chance? Do u prefer suv or car
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Replies (11-14):
NoahandEliza
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I love my crossover. Enough room for everyone and it gets between 27-30 mpg depending on where I'm driving.

2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a ford f250, with 34's and a 3 in. Body and 3'in suspension under it. It's a tall, bad ass mud diggen mo-fo.
Lol that's why I married a 6'3 tall country boy ;)
When I was pregnant, I had big problems with having to have him push my short ass up there to get in.

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Lol yea that is a good point too.....only problem with that, for me anyway, is that our truck has a 6 in lift and 34 in tires so lifting the cover would be good but climbing up to close it would be the issue and being prego jumping down from that height.....a little risky lol but yes a cover is a good idea for a truck.

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

Get a bed cover! You just lift it, stick your food stuffs in and they're dry when you get home and the 5 year old can't open every single bag just to find her suckers.

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Except on rainy days......because i prefer a big truck too ;)

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

I prefer suv over a car, but a 4 door truck over an suv. The bed makes it nice for groceries

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM
I prefer a car but know I need to eventually get something bigger. (3 growing kids in the back of my car is getting tight) I have a 2008 Nissan Altima. Love it!! It's a 4th baby to me. Lol. But my day is coming where I need to upgrade.
allicat09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM
i am trading my car in for a suv. Something newer cause of the eco boost. I hate my car i have no room for anyone at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)