Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I just had the BEST Saturday at work that I ever had!!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM
  • 1 Replies

Nothing can get me down tonight!!!!!! Bash to your hearts content, IDGAF!!!!!!!!!!

Today at work was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to get a guy arrested for trespassing ( would have gotten him for more but the cameras didn't pick up outside ), and I'm thinking possibly the girl I like might just possibly like me too! I know it sounds all high school and crap, but I just don't care! I'm happy and can't stop smiling!

The guy I got arrested today had gotten banned last night ( I didn't know when I opened the store this morning. No note from night shift ) for um......pleasuring himself outside the store while watching girls coming in and out. When I found out about it, our manager was there and told me if I saw him again to let her know. No sooner had she said that then he showed up. She called the police, but by the time that they got there, he had left. The idiot had just went across the street to CVS! The cops got a warrant issued for his arrest, and got him within an hour. He tried to run, but 3 more cops pulled in and tackled him. It was AWESOME to watch!!!!!!! ( sorry........I have a sick sense of humor ).

I've noticed the past couple days that when I talk to my co-worker that I like, shes been kinda flirty ( I think it's been flirting ) with me. For example, yesterday at work, when my phone would ring, she would see who it was and ask me who they were, how long I had known them, or if liked them. She told me last night to come back by the store later if I got bored, that I could come over to her house later if I wanted. She told me today when I was leaving the store to come back by later, that I could go to the house any time.  She's having a family cook-out tomorrow and has told me several times yesterday and today that I am coming over tomorrow for the cook-out. I told her that its okay, that its her family and it should be just her family. She said she knows its family, and she wants me there. I couldn't help but grin ear to ear at that.

So go ahead all ya haters......bash away. I really don't care! I'm sure that there are some people out there that will find something to bash me about. Oh well!!!!!! I just know I can't stop smiling!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
maryjmom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:31 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN