Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to punch a b**** in the face...

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:42 PM
  • 17 Replies
So my mother in law and father in law got the boys last night. We had to go get them today and when we walked into the house she looked at me and told me to get the hell out. I looked at her and turned my head so i could get the boys and she said no get the hell out. So i got my purse and told her i want me boys and i want them now. I walked out the door. Well my ex was talking to his dad and heard the whole thing. I told him get me my boys now. So he walkes in got them out and then went and went off on his mom. He told her that she had no right to talk to me like i was a dog. Only thing i wanted to do was get the boys and leave. I never said a word to her and she had to right to talk to me like that. He actually stood up for me once.

So now the only way she will be aloud to see them is if my fil comes to get them and drop them off. She isnt aloud near my apartment and she isnt aloud to pick or drop them off. I wont be talked to like that when i did nothing wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
treasure1212
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Wow . Yeah I think id want to punch her to . But atleast you ex stood up for you . I mean it could have been worse
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM

What the heck? That is horrible of her.

kjbennett26
by Kate on May. 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this

what a bitch!!  next time I would tell her if she tried to make me leave my kids I would call the cops for kidnapping!!!

amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 5, 2012 at 8:08 PM
This woman is crazy. She has slapped me in the face while i had joseph in my arma. She has said she wanted me to give her the boys. She most likely cant wait for me to die sk she can raise them. But over my dead body she will raise them. She even called herself mom to kaden when he was born. I flat out told her that will never happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole83adam05
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

you are doing right if it was me I would show her and let her learn to have some respect before she ever saw my child my ex's mom and dad were really messed up to me but it's wierd they never really did that no wait I take that back they did once and I got pulled by the hair but I didn't keep my mouth shut and wow my ex never stuck up for me like that you got something good there that's a man for you well she really needs to show you respect so go after that or else girl show her girl you won't put up with it demand the respect you deserve and give to her :) do the give me respect or else she'll learn real fast lol maybe she needs that haha she never learned it haha

sreichelt26
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Based on the little I know of the situation, she wouldn't be seeing them period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlocsgirl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Honestly, I would tell her she is cut off. If she talks to you like that, imagine the things she says in front of your children when you aren't around... There is no way someone like that will be anywhere near my kids, family or not. It is toxic! Kids are sponges, do you really want them to start acting like her?? Until she can show you some respect, keep those boys away from her.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on May. 7, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly.
And you are causing your kids emotional harm if you allow them anywhere near her. A real man would not allow his kids near her until she got psychological help.

Quoting jlocsgirl:

Honestly, I would tell her she is cut off. If she talks to you like that, imagine the things she says in front of your children when you aren't around... There is no way someone like that will be anywhere near my kids, family or not. It is toxic! Kids are sponges, do you really want them to start acting like her?? Until she can show you some respect, keep those boys away from her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

agreed.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

Exactly.
And you are causing your kids emotional harm if you allow them anywhere near her. A real man would not allow his kids near her until she got psychological help.

Quoting jlocsgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)