Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

It's over...

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 15 Replies

To get straight to the point...My 18m old digs in her diaper when she poops. She pulls it out, I've caught her eating it a few times and now, today...both my girls have pink eye. I remembered that she had rubbed her eye immediately afterward before I could get her hands washed. I need some suggestions on how to stop her from doing this. She takes her pants off and does it. IDK what to put on her to where she can't get her pants off. 

in love       girl on a swing            toddler girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria        Mother to Kairi

by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugareemommee
by Kathleen on May. 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM

try footy pajamas and outfits where it's all one piece?  gosh I don't know I'm so sorry that's gotta be impossible! 

hope girlies feel better soon momma!

IncognitoOne
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Zippered pajamas put on backward?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM
I agree with footies if its not too hot... or a little belt?? Duct tape her diapers closed?? I dunno....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bea8403
Onesies! But make sure you don't use Onesies when you are trying to potty train...good luck I never had this problem with my two kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg

take footed pjs, cut off the feet and tag and put them on her backwards. she may be ready for potty training

MommyRJ
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:53 PM
We Had an issue with this only it was smeared on walls and carpet and beds.... We took older footie pjs and cut the feet off and put them on backwards. ALL day & nighg( unless we were out)
Seriously. Do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM
O.o

Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrittniMoyer
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM

yeah my daughter started doing this at 15months.. i found her room/crib sheets splattered with crap, she must of awoke from her nap and was very sneaky/quiet.. so i am with you there not quite sure what to do besides wearing onesies/one piece clothes ( i would say duct tape the part of the diaper that attaches..but i'm not sure if she could get it off and it may be dangerous.)

dereksmom09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM
My sons doctor told us to use duct tape because he use to do the same thing. After awhile he got tired of trying to get his off he just gave up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I started out with backwards diapers and the zippered pjs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)