Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOSING MY MIND!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

This is a vent...

i got back from a deployment and housed up with a friend well he said his sis was gonna come visit and then it turned into well she'll be staying for a bit well she needed a job and i said you can baby sit well outta no where she asked how much i paid my then baby sitter and shes like well thatll work assuming id pay her that she begged and begged and i said we'd test it and this 19 year old snot head has done nothing but use me and her brother my roomate has not been so great about it either she's finally leaving this thursday and i told him hes gotta go to and my SO and i found a house so my daughter, SO and i are hopefully moving ASAP but the other 2 have trashed my current house and it disgust me my carpet is stained she's taken some of my stuff and used it like it was her own damn stuff has used my kitchen my grill and trashed it allllll everything from the carpet to appliances to furniture and im losing my damn mind my guy says continue being the bigger person for the next week and know that soon it will alllll be done.... which i am but im screaming on the inside!!!!! my daughter is at the age where she cries when i leave and as i was walking out the door today i told the sister im out now shes under your care and she says in a smartass tone fabulous and goes back to talking on the phone while my daughters sitting there crying i yelled pay attention as i was walking out the door but i could just scream!!!!! im working 7 to 7 tonight and couldnt sleep cause even after the past 2 weeks of telling her she was gonna have to watch her the majority of this weekend due to hours she still left to where idk??? cause she doesnt do anyhthing she wont talk to anyone and the people she does they push her away cause they feel like shes always trying to pursue something and in my opinion and a fellow friends she just brings a bad nasty feeling to any house shes in... ugh... i feel bad for her but she makes me so mad!!!!! and i just wanna be home with my daughter and guy... well off to a long night running on no sleep...

p.s. lemme add that her bro and her pay no rent cause his half of the rent he pays to his sis for baby sitting which she does a shitty job at!!!! so ive been used to shit.

sorry for the lack of puntuation... just pissed off and typing my thoughts none stop :/

by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
akb300
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:02 PM
oh wow. goodluck. i know it is difficult having someone live with you that doesnt appreciate or respect a damn thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Living with other people is hard. Just like your guy says, continue to be the better person. You will be out of there soon.

itsblissmas
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)