Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Who works and loves/hates their job???

Posted by   + Show Post
I do!!! I'm on the clock 24/7! Lol! I actually work from home and have the luxury of getting to raise my girls at the same time. I am very blessed for that :)
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Replies (61-70):
colbys_mom
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:24 AM
I both love and hate mine. Sigh. I work full time backshift. Would rather day time but its the only way to get full time and I love the ppl I work with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeanZavala
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!! I became a stay at home mom after my 2nd baby :) Enjoy all your free time while you can now! :D

Quoting jlocsgirl:

I work as an assistant accountant for the time being. My job rocks! My next job will be much better though. My son is due in Sept so I'm quitting in July to be a stay at home momma!! I absolutely cannot wait (:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadensmomma0210
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I definitely have a love/hate relationship with my job. I work in a call center that handles employer benefits (such as Tuition reimbursement) and flexible spending accounts. I love that it's a Monday-Friday job and the pay isn't bad either. I just dislike being treated like shit by the people calling in and the constant policy changes internally and within the companies we handle the accounts for. I can't complain though bc I have a job and have maintained employment there for almost 2 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShayNBrysMommy
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I love mine! I am the manager of a roll your own tobacco shop. Great hours, pay, and one of my owners is hotttt. So this single mama gets her flirt on! ;D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyGaddis
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I work from home, and id never trade it for anything I LOVE my job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Fill me in please

Quoting JeanZavala:

Hey if any if you ladies are interested in working from home let me know :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Jealous, but in a good way.

Quoting Sheepy:

I love my work because i own it :)
Bakery <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessistarr85
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I am fond of my pay check, but I HATE HATE HATE MY JOB. I am one of I think 3 people who English is their first language, most of my coworkers can't read enough English to make the orders right the first time, so I am the one that has to deal with upset customers. We constantly have things break, and it is days and up to weeks before they are fixed correctly. In the 4 months I have worked there we never order enough of one thing or the other to make it a week with out running out, we don't even make it to our next food order, and that's sad because we have 2 a week. And no it is not because we sold more of something then usual, they just don't order enough in the first place, there are about 3 things we are out of every time, you would think that by now some one would say you know we go through this really fast maybe we should order a extra case from now on. 

But any job is better then no job at all so for now I have to deal with it

JeanZavala
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I sent you a pm :)

Quoting Bookoholic:

Fill me in please

Quoting JeanZavala:

Hey if any if you ladies are interested in working from home let me know :)

JeanZavala
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:49 PM

If I owned my own bakery, I don't think I will have anything to sell because I would eat everything! LOL! I have such a sweet tooth!!

Quoting Bookoholic:

Jealous, but in a good way.

Quoting Sheepy:

I love my work because i own it :)
Bakery <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)