Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'50 Shades of Grey' Mother's Day Ad Will Keep You Laughing for Weeks (VIDEO) Have you ever been "caught" reading Fifty Shades of Grey?

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

'50 Shades of Grey' Mother's Day Ad Will Keep You Laughing for Weeks (VIDEO)

Posted by Suzanne Murray on May 6, 2012 

50 shades of greyOMG. If you didn't see Saturday Night Live last night (Eli Manning hosted), you missed one of the best skits ever in the history of the show. It is the funniest thing I have seen since, well, Bridesmaids. And it's no wonder because Oscar-nominated Bridesmaids actress Kristen Wiig is one of the skit's stars and if you ask me, she's one of the funniest comedians out there -- and soooo much nicer than Chelsea Handler.

The faux ad is about what to give Mom for Mother's Day and shows dads and kids surprising mom with breakfast in bed, flowers, and gifts, but the problem is these moms don't want to bothered. They are, er, "enjoying" themselves while reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

Think vibrators, washing machines, and yellow rubber gloves.

Send your own kiddies out of the room and watch:

AWESOME.

If you have a friend in need of a good laugh today, please share this with her. Oh, and if you want Fifty Shades of Grey (or a "microphone") for Mothers Day, share it with your husband.

Have you ever been "caught" reading Fifty Shades of Grey?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ffpm10
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM
It was pretty hilarious. I haven't read the book yet, but it will be on my nook :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greengreengrass
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Bump to watch later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

lmao I saw that.  My hubby was like "what is fifty shades of grey?!"  lmao

LexRi0709
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Can't watch the video from my phone, but I've read all 3 books! I really liked them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:18 AM

LOL love this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)