Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

HOW DO YOU KNOW...(AZ and TX moms come in plz!!!) poll added

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 56 Replies

Poll

Question: which state would you chose?

Options:

Arizona

Texas

Washington

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

When its time to move? Df is deployed atm and we have been talking about moving for the last couple of weeks, and i would love to move, im just not sure where. He would like to move back to AZ or to TX, but i would kinda like to move back to WA to be closer to my family(granted his family is in AZ). im just kinda stuck as to where to move and when...

eta: we are currently in NC

LOVING MY SEABEE- BURKE

MOMMY TO FAITH 2-6-07, BLAKE 8-5-08, AND CONOR 2-26-11

by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenni386
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:41 PM

BUMP!

Jenni386
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM

BUMP!

prdmomnarmywife
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM
I was born and raised in AZ , and now unfortunately I am stuck here again , I personally hate it here . Everything is dead , everyone is rude . And i am in no way racist but its becoming very over crowded with illegals , so our car insurance and renters insurance sky rocket and they told us that was why . It just flat out sucks . If I had a choice we would be in louisiana , or lower Texas . Basically anywhere but here !! Lol the only good thing here is there are some huge houses for cheap .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenni386
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM

if we were to go to TX it would be Hico, TX because that's where df's grandfather lives

Quoting prdmomnarmywife:

I was born and raised in AZ , and now unfortunately I am stuck here again , I personally hate it here . Everything is dead , everyone is rude . And i am in no way racist but its becoming very over crowded with illegals , so our car insurance and renters insurance sky rocket and they told us that was why . It just flat out sucks . If I had a choice we would be in louisiana , or lower Texas . Basically anywhere but here !! Lol the only good thing here is there are some huge houses for cheap .

LOVING MY SEABEE- BURKE

MOMMY TO FAITH 2-6-07, BLAKE 8-5-08, AND CONOR 2-26-11

BV88
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM
I'm from Texas and I love it but if it were up to me I would move to Colorado for the rest of my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I would move to Texas!! I currently live in Arizona and have for the past 9 years off and on and its horrible...our government sucks and the schools are horrible. As soon as I get my rn i'm moving to either Texas, Colorado, or GA :) idk yet but i'm sure getting the hell out of AZ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatherineM
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:13 PM
I am in central west Texas and I love it here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:13 PM
I am born and raised in Texas and I don't want to live anywhere else. As far as the right time to move. I think that just depends on y'all. And when you feel its time However if you have kids in school. Summer is the best time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:15 PM
I live in TX now and LOVE it! Unfortunately, were getting ready to move to NM in the next few weeks, so idk. I live in East Texas now, about 90mins SE of Dallas Area. Its beautiful here! I'm originally from cali where everything is expensive ghetto and annoying. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmomnarmywife
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I've never been through there , but it looks as though it's far enough down to be green and pretty ;)

Quoting Jenni386:

if we were to go to TX it would be Hico, TX because that's where df's grandfather lives

Quoting prdmomnarmywife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)