Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

HOW DO YOU KNOW...(AZ and TX moms come in plz!!!) poll added

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: which state would you chose?

Options:

Arizona

Texas

Washington

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

When its time to move? Df is deployed atm and we have been talking about moving for the last couple of weeks, and i would love to move, im just not sure where. He would like to move back to AZ or to TX, but i would kinda like to move back to WA to be closer to my family(granted his family is in AZ). im just kinda stuck as to where to move and when...

eta: we are currently in NC

LOVING MY SEABEE- BURKE

MOMMY TO FAITH 2-6-07, BLAKE 8-5-08, AND CONOR 2-26-11

by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Replies (51-56):
mylilprincesses
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM
My husband is from Texas! We go visit his family every year there. We just came home from vacation few wks ago from houston and all my husband kept saying was oh I wished I still lived in Texas. He wants us to move there in the near future. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Briansgirl11
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I was born in NC. now living in Az but in about 5 or 6 months, we will be moving back to Wa to be with our family! i miss Wa so much!

StephB060811
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I live in az so of course im gonna say az lol. by the way i notice you have kids around my kiddos ages i have a 7-27-06 11-5-08 and a 1-4-08 just thought that was pretty cool :).

RheeRhee
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Where will he be stationed when he gets off deployment? Personally I'm a Texas girl and don't ever want to live anywhere else again, we spent a year in ft. Drum, ny while DH was stationed there and I hated it. Is move to wherever his duty station will be when he gets back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenni386
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM

they are actually getting rid of his reg. so he is going to be restationed... with the possibility of needing to be re-classed.

Quoting RheeRhee:

Where will he be stationed when he gets off deployment? Personally I'm a Texas girl and don't ever want to live anywhere else again, we spent a year in ft. Drum, ny while DH was stationed there and I hated it. Is move to wherever his duty station will be when he gets back

LOVING MY SEABEE- BURKE

MOMMY TO FAITH 2-6-07, BLAKE 8-5-08, AND CONOR 2-26-11

mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I live in south tx and I want out of here. I want to be with in a few hours of my family in jersey. My Inlaws live here and they have nothing to do with us. It's not how I grew up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)