Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Going through emotions..

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have been going through emotions like a bag of candy.

After I heard that I would miscarry, On wed night, I got very very sick, I began throwing up then dry heeving for over 24 hrs, I also had chills, shakes ect even before my body decided to rid itself of the baby. I ended up at my drs office thursday and my husband literally carried me in, where I collapsed on the chair and 3 nurses a NP and the Dr carried me to a room and 2 nurses stayed with me the entire time I was there. They gave me meds and wanted to admit me but I thought as long as I could start drinking atleast water and keep it down Id be ok so my husband finally took me home after been given plenty of meds and the vomiting seemed to be calmed down.
Thurs evening I began miscarring, and that added pain was so unbareable. By fri morning I had lost 12 lbs. Come to find out my body had a reaction which caused me to be so sick :(
Its taken days to stand up without feeling like im going to pass out , And now emotions are hitting.
What in the world????? I have decided to talk to my husband about long term options for me, I dont ever want to experience this again:(
I have adoption, a surrogate (not preg:( yet) and we have other options. I just cant do it!

Sorry its so long, its been a really rough few days and needed to release some frustration
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VictoriousTory
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:29 AM

*hugs* Im so sorry about your loss. Its really really hard to go thru... I went thru it a few years ago. Sometimes the emotions don't come out until your mind has had time to process it. Everything happens for a reason you know?? If you need to talk feel free to message me anytime! :) 

AdoptingMommy
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:33 AM
thank you! your right my mind couldnt focus due to the sickness now its just spinning, not my first but def the hardest!

Quoting VictoriousTory:

*hugs* Im so sorry about your loss. Its really really hard to go thru... I went thru it a few years ago. Sometimes the emotions don't come out until your mind has had time to process it. Everything happens for a reason you know?? If you need to talk feel free to message me anytime! :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 7, 2012 at 8:43 AM
((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM

*Hugs*

You've been on an emotional roller coaster over the last week or so. I've had a miscarriage, but not with your history, so I can't even imagine how overwhelming it must be. I'm so sorry you went through that, and I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.

miller060905
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM
((hugs))

I'm so sorry mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)