Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm going to sound like a b-word for second...

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
  • 10 Replies
I get irritated seeeing family photos, photos that people paid for, yet didn't bother getting there children to dress half decent, in unmatched clothes, and messy hair.

If I am going to pay to have photos done of my family, I am atleast going to make sure their clothes match and their hair is decent.

Not saying the close have to be fancy or new... but the top should at least match the bottom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I agree, with except the matching clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM
They should at least make sure their hair is brushed!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
later.tater
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I don't mean everyone matching... I mean, at least have your kids bottoms go with the top, not meaning the same color... but not orange and green shorts with purple and blue shirts

Quoting mama-smurf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by Kaht on May. 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM

LMAO! I SOO agree!

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

mama-smurf
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Oh, then I agree. That just ruins a picture!

Quoting later.tater:

I don't mean everyone matching... I mean, at least have your kids bottoms go with the top, not meaning the same color... but not orange and green shorts with purple and blue shirts

Quoting mama-smurf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on May. 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I totally agree... I always try to coordinate our clothes in the same color family.. My boys always look beret than dh and myself..

Quoting mama-smurf:

Oh, then I agree. That just ruins a picture!

Quoting later.tater:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMamma1982
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM
It doesn't matter what others do in their pictures, but personally of I'm gonna have pictures made of my family they will look good meaning matching clothes hair brushed etc. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hn2baes
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Why would you take your kids to have their picture taken when they look a hot mess? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla-Kay
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I totally agree!!! I paid to have my god daughters 1 year pictures taken not only did her mom show up late but my gd clothes face and hands were SO filthy!!!

Thankfully her photos were at sears I took her into the bathroom cleaned her up bought her a new outfit and proceeded with photos.

My gd will be 4 in August!!!! I haven't been "allowed" to get her photos or buy her new clothes since her 1 year photo fiasco but I'm not her mom so I can't go against her moms wishes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maximami
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM

understandable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN