Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can You Get A Rash From Anxiety??

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  • 22 Replies

Sorry its sideways.... and my neck looks fat,... BUT I ot it yesterday... and I didnt eat anyting new or anything... I was really emotionally stressed... could that be it??

by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovelyladybump
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Could be
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Stress, anxiety, depression, all of those can cause many forms of physical ailments. Being emotionally spent can actually cause you to be sick. I have depression and for the last yr have felt so physically ill that I actually thought something was wrong with me! Turns out....I just needed antidepresants. Go in and talk to your Dr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toadstoolmama
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Yes

Could it be a heat rash?
CMS803
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:50 PM
In middle school, I got hives all over my body. They sent me home early. The reason for the hives? I was going on a trip to DC the very next day and it was my first plane ride.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VictoriousTory
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I am tomorrow thank god!!!!!!

Quoting beco8627:

Stress, anxiety, depression, all of those can cause many forms of physical ailments. Being emotionally spent can actually cause you to be sick. I have depression and for the last yr have felt so physically ill that I actually thought something was wrong with me! Turns out....I just needed antidepresants. Go in and talk to your Dr

hplesha
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Stress causes hives
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VictoriousTory
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM

No I wasnt that hot yesterday.... i was at my brother in law's mothers house and I got really hot ... like all of the sudden... and sweaty... and I started getting all workedup and they appeared

Quoting Toadstoolmama:

Yes

Could it be a heat rash?

Gastromama2007
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Yes! Its happened to me a few times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VictoriousTory
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:00 PM

at least im not crazy!!! lol 

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Yes! Its happened to me a few times.

beco8627
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM
That was a mild anxiety attack. I got one 3 days ago. I felt super hot, sweaty and tingly. My heart was racing...it lasted about 30 seconds to a minute and finally my body went back to normal.

Quoting VictoriousTory:

No I wasnt that hot yesterday.... i was at my brother in law's mothers house and I got really hot ... like all of the sudden... and sweaty... and I started getting all workedup and they appeared

Quoting Toadstoolmama:

Yes

Could it be a heat rash?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN