Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Went to the Doctor today

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM
  • 38 Replies

for my 4 week check up and they could not find the babies heart beat. The doctor brought in an ultrasound machine and we seen the heart beat. I'm 17 weeks and 5 days so I asked if we could peek at the parts and he said it looks like I am having a princess. I'll find out for sure on the 24th.

Now I just wish DH would get excited about it and stop talking about adoption. I really want to know where my future stands and I can't if he isn't on board with keeping the baby.  :(

So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that DH will start getting on board and be excited about it.

BabyFruit Ticker
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMKristy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Fingers crossed dh gets on board soon. What's his deal, why isn't he?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I was at the doctor too. The heart beat sounded like the baby was sawing wood :-/ I was like "she's building a condo without my permission!"

SO was there and we did both sonograms, intro and external, I jumped around, doctor poked me, I sneezed, moved this way, that way, stood up, full bladder, empty bladder... And baby wouldn't let daddy see what she was! I'm sure it's a girl :P but she's Acting up cause is is the 1st time daddy sees her lol
ooCherryo0
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM
DH isn't on board because he didn't want any more kids. We don't have all our finances in order but we are working on paying off bills and other stuff. We don't have a house payment because we own our home and it's plenty big enough for a new little one. No car payment... If we just cut some bills we don't need we can get caught up on others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole83adam05
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

girl then keep the baby and drop him a baby is a beautful thing you don't need the man hell with him girl it's YOUR choice not his remember that k it's hard to be a single mother but there are sooo many and they are doing it remember that too

good luck

coupon_ash_back
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Where did this logic come from 0_0?

Quoting nicole83adam05:

girl then keep the baby and drop him a baby is a beautful thing you don't need the man hell with him girl it's YOUR choice not his remember that k it's hard to be a single mother but there are sooo many and they are doing it remember that too

good luck

goodmama85
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM
I agree with this I'm a single mother of two and expecting my third that was due this past sat lol. You can do it!!

Quoting nicole83adam05:

good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee02
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Um ok I am alil confused....You said they could not find the heart beat, so that made me think you might have lost the baby. And then u said ur DH isn't on board with having a baby BUT yet talking about adoption..Explain because I am lost with this post lol.

coupon_ash_back
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Why are the women on CM always so quick to tell someone to leave their men?

She didn't say anything about a bad relationship, he's just not on board. I felt that way with dd2 for those same reasons,except my husband was on board like op.

They are in different places on this, not necessarily in trouble.

ETA: All i'm saying is, Just because someone feels that way now,doesn't mean they always will. I'm glad dh talked me into keeping dd2. I love her to pieces.  Also, don't just assume her man is a bastard because, he has a different opinion. Op will figure it out and do what is best for her family.

Quoting goodmama85:

I agree with this I'm a single mother of two and expecting my third that was due this past sat lol. You can do it!!

Quoting nicole83adam05:

good luck

nicole83adam05
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

girl he wants her to abort the baby screw that think about it that's bullshit and I have seen this before keep the baby and if he doesn't like it leave him don't abort the baby becuase he wants to it's YOUR choice like I said :)

coupon_ash_back
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I think her post said adoption..

Quoting nicole83adam05:

girl he wants her to abort the baby screw that think about it that's bullshit and I have seen this before keep the baby and if he doesn't like it leave him don't abort the baby becuase he wants to it's YOUR choice like I said :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN