Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What would you do???

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just learned that my husbands crazy ex from 8 years ago is now going to be the lady that when you go into labor starts your IV's and does all of that stuff you need done when you go in and even checks you. and of course she will be at the hospital that ill be delivering at in july!!

I don't normally care but this being his ex and i know so long ago but we still have stalking issues with this chick and she knows I cant stand her and there is no way im letting her anywhere near me while im there.,

I know there isnt any way to know if she will be on shift while im working but if she is, is there anyway I can tell them she better not come anywhere near me or my child???  The story is so long that I dont want to sit here and type it all but basically she will stalk him and when she sees him out at the store with the kids and even if im with him say things like awe they are cute.. these could have been our kids... REALLY LADY!?!?!?! ughhh---

and its not like I can just go to another hospital.. im already 45min away from the one i have to go too...

anyone??

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 7, 2012 at 11:21 PM

just ask for someone else to do it. 

xsbnix
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Thats what I plan on doing but I didn't know if they would actually do it or not..

ermka
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Just make the request when you go.in that she not be around you or your child. They'll honor your wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:44 PM

this. there are plenty of nurses.

Quoting ermka:

Just make the request when you go.in that she not be around you or your child. They'll honor your wishes.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 7, 2012 at 11:46 PM
They will. I had to kick a nurse out. She never came back

Quoting xsbnix:

Thats what I plan on doing but I didn't know if they would actually do it or not..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I've kicked nurses out before. 

Just request that she does not go near you or the baby hon. 

xsbnix
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM

thanks everyone!! I figured since i could tell them who i wanted there and who i didnt (family issues) that they would do it with nurses too.. but wasnt sure-

dobrd
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:32 PM

zsbnix, There is something YOU can do.. You can request that she is not allowed anywhere near your room, nor you.. You have these rights.. No matter what hospital anywhere, this can be requested to be carried out.. Head nurse's job also is to make sure this is done.. Also, be sure your primary Dr. knows your wishes which is passed on to the Head Nurse of the floor you'll be on.. It's your wishes, your life, you/Dh's baby.. Someone will talk w/her.. Should she defy this, she can lose her job.. I doubt she wants this to happen so, she'd be towing the line to keep her nose clean.. Take Care, Donna....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)