Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

i am so scared

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:40 PM
KT
  • 11 Replies

i am so scared that i might be pregnant. me and my df had sex a few days ago and it was right after my period and i hadnt gotten my BC filled yet and i wasnt even thinking. and my stomach has been in knots since that next day when i realized that i didnt have my pills. a baby would NOT be good right now for us. we are just starting to get back on our feet. i am in process of looking for another job, im keeping the one i have untill i find something but i hate my job most days. my df is making decent money working at his family shop and working on motorcycles on the side. but there is no way we can have another baby right now. i just dont know what to do. i dont know if i should tell my DF that i have a feeling or if i should wait it out till the end of the month and see if i get my period. should i stop taking my BC pills?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cupcake_mom
by KT on May. 8, 2012 at 12:05 AM

BUMP!

maryjmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:39 AM

As much as it may kill you, wait it out. If you just sit and dwell on the fact of you MIGHT be pregnant, you're body is going to start having the signs of pregnancy, even though you aren't.

Trust me. It's happened to me before.

mrsbrimer
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this
I really doubt you're pregnant. You usually dont ovulate until 2 weeks after your period. And you wouldnt feel knots in your stomacg the next day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

There are exceptions to the ovulation thing. For 5 days after I stop my period, I'm perfectly fine to hunch all I want, but at that 6th day, I would need to lay off the getting laid, because I am fertile Myrtle for 8 days!!!!!! The day before my fertility ends, I ovulate, then I have one more fertile day.

The knots shes talking about are probably from the stress of worrying if she's pregnant or not.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

I really doubt you're pregnant. You usually dont ovulate until 2 weeks after your period. And you wouldnt feel knots in your stomacg the next day.

cupcake_mom
by KT on May. 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM
Not everyones body ovulates the same way. i have a friend who ovulates twice, once when she is on her period and once when she is not. and the knots in my stomach is from being scared. i have 2 kids already so im scared as hell thinking i might be prego again. i have butterflys in my stomach all day.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Op do u have a smart phone if you do use pink pad and take your bc on time that way u kniw when your period is about to show up.....what type of bc do u use?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by KT on May. 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I know when my period is going to be here with out any app. it starts the thursday after i take my last active pill. but thats still 2.5 weeks away. But thanks

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Op do u have a smart phone if you do use pink pad and take your bc on time that way u kniw when your period is about to show up.....what type of bc do u use?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

morning after pill? is it too later for that?

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Doubt you'd be pregnant, but look into the morning after pill...you can take it up to 72 hours after.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by KT on May. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM

too late for the morning after pill

Quoting beadingmom17:

Doubt you'd be pregnant, but look into the morning after pill...you can take it up to 72 hours after.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN