Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Does anyone know a really good product that helped? I broke out horrible when I was on Nuvaring. I switched back to the pill and my skin is completely clear except the scars. It looks so horrible. I hate my skin and I hate going out in public without a ton of cover up on and you can still see the scars through it.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Replies (11-15):
freshmom88
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to try this as well. I have been looking for something inexpensive for my red acne scars for awhile now. Thank you!!

Quoting jshalas89:

The Vitamin E oil doesn't clog pores. You would think because it's "oil" it would or make you break out more but it doesn't. I have super oily, sensitive skin so I was reluctant but for $10 or less a bottle it's worth it. It's all natural and it works. Trust me!

Quoting Izzybelly1991:

I really don't have a lot of money. I need to keep it under $10. I also break out pretty easily. The foundation I use now is the only one I've tried that's in my price range that doesn't make me break out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
messagetolove
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

You can get rid of acne scars, and get your skin back to normal, but it takes a little bit of time. I had quite bad scarring after I finally managed to get rid of my acne. I tried some of those scar removal creams, but they were just a waste of money really.

I've used the method on this site and it does slowly work, on scars on the face and body. I've been doing it for two months and my skin is much better, the scars have faded and shrunk in size. I think with another few months they will be gone. 

kathislove80
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
The oil doesn't make you break out?

Quoting jshalas89:

Vitamin E oil. My mom gave me the idea after ridding herself of her malasma scars. I used it for a year and my face is clear and smooth from all my acne scars.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jshalas89
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Read bottom of page 1 a pp replied explaining it. I have already naturally oily, sensitive skin and it doesnt make it break out or anyone else I know that uses it. It's natural Vitamin E in it's original form (oil) it's not "grease" type oil that you're thinking of.

Quoting kathislove80:

The oil doesn't make you break out?

Quoting jshalas89:

Vitamin E oil. My mom gave me the idea after ridding herself of her malasma scars. I used it for a year and my face is clear and smooth from all my acne scars.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:01 PM

This?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)