Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you're a gay person, you need to be locked away from society!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

This is what a customer told the person she was on the phone with tonight while I was at work.

She came in to pay for her gas and was on the phone. She was ranting and raving about someone, saying that they were nasty, disgusting, and vile, that they needed to be locked away from society. She said after that, that she couldn't believe that this person had told her that they are gay!!! That's when she said that if you're gay, you need to be locked away from society.  She was going off so bad, before she even got to pay for her gas, I told her she needed to go outside because I had a store full of people and she didn't need to be yelling like that ( especially about THAT topic ) inside the store, and when she got off the phone, she was more than welcome to come back in the store.

I was highly upset that she said that, specially seeing as how I'm bi. This lady acted like she was the only person in the store, pushing past people, telling them to move, and she even gave a little kid the Evil Eye. She did get off the phone just a little bit after she went outside, and she came back in, STILL ranting about it. This crazy ass lady tells me that her best friend of her whole life just told her that she was gay, and that she has a girlfriend, who just happens to be this lady's other friend. She was trash talking the poor girls to death!

By the time she had left, I was so much more than pissed off. Are people really still that narrow minded and closed minded?! What would possess that woman to come into a store full of people ranting and raving like that? I just.....I don't know. I'm still upset by that. Why are people still like that?! So what if someone is gay! They are still a living, breathing human being!

We bleed the same, we breathe the same, and we have the same struggles as others, if not more simply because of the fact we are bi or gay! If you know someone who is bi, or gay, please, the next time you see them, give them a big hug or something. Just to let them know you care.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Replies (11-20):
DawnieDear
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Maybe she is just jealous because her friend is attracted to their other friend and not her :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnmom4lif
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM

smh- unfortunatly there are alot of narrow minded people still out there int he world and some that even have the audacity to talk like they think everyones going to agree with them......idk wth is up with it eighter. im sorry for her friends but she doesnt sound like anyone id want on my list of freinds anyways....

maryjmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM

lol Possibly

Quoting DawnieDear:

Maybe she is just jealous because her friend is attracted to their other friend and not her :)

akeelia
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I don't get why people are like this, but I can't stand people like that who hate, there 's no need for it because the person is still a person, no change. uh what a horrible friend bet the bff didnt see that coming.

maryjmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM

BUMP!

lissy86
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I am Bi my family only found out a few months ago. I always tell my husband he should feel special coz I gave up girls for him lol... anyway

My whole family loves my gay friends thru my friends my grandmother has learnt there is nothing wrong with them.

maryjmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:05 AM

bump

Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM
That's sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidensmama09
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Awwee :) and thank ya!

Quoting maryjmom:

The girl I'm talking too just recently told me about her ( since her telling me, we've been attached at the hip!!! ) and said that she was afraid to tell me because she didn't know how I would take it, seeing as how we work together so much. When she told me, I said * Thank god!!!!! Now I don't feel so bad!!! * She just laughed. She's amazing......but she can be a smartass lol.

I give you and your SO LOTS and LOTS of hugs!!!!!! hugging

Quoting aidensmama09:

Its horrible the way people are treated I'm a lesbian and someone went up to my SO at her job not knowing who she was just going by how she dressed and told her she was disgusting. :( but we come home to each other everynight and take care of of kids just like straight people!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on May. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Those who judge a person by their sexualitt will often times lose more friends because of how they reat that person. People put so much stock in that rather tha by personality that it's annoying. 

I'm a pansexual and I still get judged. >.<

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)