Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

would you

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:08 AM
  • 3 Replies
so little back story I have a little girl and a little boy I was pregnant for 20 months with a one month break between pregnancies so to say the least my stomach is a bowl of jello. I have really been thinking about getting a tummy tuck or something to fix it. would you do it if you could or has any one ever had a surgery?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
maryjmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Give it time to get back into shape. You said yourself you were pregnant for 20 months. One pregnancy takes a big toll on your tummie, much less back to back pregnancies! Give it at least another month or so, and if then, you see no difference in your stomach, go for it. But please, do your research before you get it done.

My older sister had a boob job ( Shes 35 with a teenage son and married!!!!!! Why she wants bigger boobs, I have no idea ) done and she didn't do her research. Now one boob is lower than the other, and looks so weird. She can't find a doctor to fix it either.

SOCO101
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Yea, I'd wait at least a year. I had dd 18 months ago, and I'm still noticing my body getting more back to it's old self after all this time. 

If I could aford it and thought it would make me feel better I'd do it. 

MommieSDW
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:29 AM
I wouldn't until I know diet, exercise and time can't fix it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN