Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
a friend of mines wife was very sick and didnt miss work to go to the dr while pregnant in fear of losing her job...she put her and her sons life at risk.....she got so bad she finally went to the er and they had to do a emergency cs the baby was in distress and not geting enough oxygen because the mother was so sick...so both baby in mom were in icu baby in nicu....mom for a week she got better and went home...baby lucas still in nicu was doing great breathing air and just had a feeding tube born weighing 2lb and now at 3lb 8oz......well yesterday took a turn for the worst and baby lucas passed away :( my heart is so heavy for them after all they have been though....please pray for them to get though this very hard time :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:28 AM
Replies (11-15):
daulton_dustin
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM
R.I.P baby Lucas, oh man thats so horrible to hear. I hope she makes it thru this. Lots of prayers for her n her family
RayneC21
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Rest in peace Baby Lucas. God bless his family and loved ones <3

raye-chan
by Raye on May. 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Sending prayers her way.

VictoriousTory
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I dont know what that is.... nemoanya? Thats so sad that she was so sick... and she couldnt go to the dr... :( Your health is the most important thing. Screw everything else you know??? What a douche for KNOWING she was pregnant and not letting her go either, How unsensitive is that??? I hope she learned a valuable lesson. 

Quoting mama2my2boys:

no she was very sick had doubble nemoanya (sp) way off lol....and the baby wasnt geting oxygen they did a cs and then the mama was put on a ventalator and was on it for 5 days......i hate to say this but part is her fault she risked her life and her sons because of her boss saying she had to come to wrk sick...their are laws against that and she could of sued if he fired her and she still would of had her son...imo....and for most of us are kids are more important then are jobs...we can find new ones......it just breaks my heart that she has to go through this pain of a loss when it could of been prevented had she gone to the dr when she first got sick

Quoting VictoriousTory:

:( Did she go into labor early??? Im sorry honey.... for her and you!! Thats so sad. :( 

Innocencedreams
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I'm so sorry :( My heart goes out to that poor family. Rest in peace baby Lucas. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN