Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

OMG this guy needs to burn in hell!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
This happened not too far from me! I'm sick to my stomach! Someone please make it clicky! Thank you!

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/150565575.html
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Thewife06
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM

MILWAUKEE - A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for Tuesday morning in a shocking case of child abuse in Milwaukee.  A father faces accusations of breaking the legs of all three of his infant triplet daughters. 

The criminal complaint says that back in April, a doctor at Children's Hospital in Wauwatosa treated all three of Stephen Sommer's three-month-old daughters.

The doctor told Milwaukee Police that all three had broken legs.  One of them had broken bones in her ankle and her groin area.  Another had an arm injury.

According to the complaint, Sommer told police that when he would change his infant girls' diapers, he would take their legs, bend them back, and sometimes twist them.

He said that when he did this, his baby girls would cry so much, they'd lose their voice while their faces turned red.

Sommer admitted in the complaint to an anger management problem.

The complaint said that the abuse happened between March and April  in Sommer's mother's house near 19th and Mitchell.

Sommer, who is 38, faces three counts of child abuse and three more counts of child neglect.

If he is convicted on all six charges, Sommer would face up to 138 years in prison.

Jenniy
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Someone needs to beat the shit out of him repeatedly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thewife06
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

What. A. Monster. 

who could hurt a child like that? let alone THREE babies. and infant's bones are....really hard to break considering how soft they are at that stage.  My heart breaks for those babies. 

There is one one bright side to this article: The girls are 3 months old.  They have been saved from this monster.  And it didn't take long.  Their lives were probably saved by the system working so quickly. 

LadyFreeRider
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:21 AM
I agree...let this asshat burn for all eternity while repeatedly having his legs broke. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN