Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

No, I won't give you $20.(you can ignore this one)

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 25 Replies

just venting

Today is just not good.

I'm tired of crying everyday.. I try to be happy, I really do. I try to enjoy spending so much time at home...I don't enjoy it, but I try.

I go all out for dinner,because for once dh would get home early..got a call and of course he has to cover someone. I'm glad he's hiring better people now that he can, because the people the other managers have hired suck...and they do this(obviously). *eats dinner alone* like the girls will ever eat anything..

I goto the mail box, and get pestered  by this man begging me to give him $20, and how i'm mean because I won't and yadda yadda yadda. All the while I'm chasing my demons children around.  Does it look like I have $20 for your car? I don't have $20 for my refrigerator.

I am at the point that I just want to lock myself in a closet and never come out. My toddlers are beyond horrible. Yes, moms are not supposed to say that, but I just did. So deal.

I just don't feel like I want to continue half of the time, but I have to *sigh*.

I hope they fix the damn hole in our roof, since it keeps raining..we now have water damage. If you hire landscapers...make sure they don't just chop down fucking trees when and wherever they want, it screws with people's homes.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sreichelt26
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM
hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2114
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Oh I'm so sorry. I've been sad today as well. I'm just burned out with my DH and his past (before we were together ) but still I'm at the end of the road and I don't know what to do.
coupon_ash_back
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM

thanks.

StephB060811
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Hugs. 

Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Hope your day gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Quoting Courtney610:

Hope your day gets better.

maria295447
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM
hugs .. i was stressing all day today! ! ugh ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM

hugs

MomRocs1102
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Awww hugs for you, it happens to moms to getting frustrated, and just being sad. I hope it gets better for you really really soon.  As for the landscapers i would be contacting their sup to be sure it is fixed and their should repair all water damage as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN