Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

ITS MY MONTH!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:28 AM
  • 6 Replies
My DH and I have been TTC for 4 years and 9 months. We have lost 3 babies within the first 2 months of finding out we were pregnant. I think I may be pregnant again but kinda scared to test. I have been light headed, tried a lot, nauseous, I am make my DH sick with the way I'm eating pickles and hot fries as a side dish with everything. All but the pickles I done with all 3 pregnancies that we lost. He asked me tonight how late was I. My period is not due for 2 days. We both said we would get a test on Thursday when he gets paid. We would get one tomorrow but they messed up on his check last week and he only made got his bonus and not the 50 hours he worked the week before. I just don't want to get our hopes up to have them crushed yet again. I hate the waiting game but at the same time I know I got to play it to get our bundle of joy in the end. What do Yall think? What are.the chances that this is my month?

I took the test this morning and got a BFP! His mom lives with us so she already knows. When it came back + I screamed and she thought I fell or somethin and seen the test. We went and got a kids grandma card for my mom and a little happy mothers day teddy bear for my mom.
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
haskins20amber
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:14 AM
Bump
MaiVal
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 4:43 AM

I'm hoping for you! If you are, just try to stay strong through it. Definitely try not to stress and worry. Take things as they come. I really wish it for you! Good luck!!

haskins20amber
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks mama I'll let you have all the my hope atm. I keep telling myself the worst thing that will happen Thursday is that I will get a BFN but then if its a BFP I keep tellin myself its a day at a time after that.
Quoting MaiVal:

I'm hoping for you! If you are, just try to stay strong through it. Definitely try not to stress and worry. Take things as they come. I really wish it for you! Good luck!!

haskins20amber
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Bump
StarryRain
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:30 AM
Don't forget, you can buy $.88 tests at Walmart. Or $1 at any dollar store. And they are just as accurate. Two weeks after conception, I was positively testing. And all I knew is that I just -felt- preggers. That was after two live births, though, but it took two years of ttc with our son before we got him. Was stressful to say the least. So we stopped trying. Got drunk on our wedding anniversary and screwed twice in a hottub garden... (private rainforest suite)... two weeks later.. (+) ...

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haskins20amber
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
He is picking one up tonight. This is gonna be a very long day. I have not let my hopes get up till today. I told him that if its + that it would make for the beat mothers day weekend. That we could tell our moms mothers day with cute little grandma mothers day cards and a baby outfit.
Quoting StarryRain:

Don't forget, you can buy $.88 tests at Walmart. Or $1 at any dollar store. And they are just as accurate. Two weeks after conception, I was positively testing. And all I knew is that I just -felt- preggers. That was after two live births, though, but it took two years of ttc with our son before we got him. Was stressful to say the least. So we stopped trying. Got drunk on our wedding anniversary and screwed twice in a hottub garden... (private rainforest suite)... two weeks later.. (+) ...

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)