Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM
  • 287 Replies
4 moms liked this

by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NovaChick26
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:52 AM
7 moms liked this

I support it a 110% . Being gay isnt a choice its the way you are just like straight people dont choose to be straight its the way your born. What two people do behind closed doors is nobody elses business. Love is Love no matter what shape or form it comes in its a beautiful thing :)

ladyraven16
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM
I don't care either way honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdoptingMommy
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:54 AM
5 moms liked this
yep, most of the people who claim "what the Bible says" dont abide by the bible either, they have sex before marriage, divorce, cheat, lie, on & on. Gods the only Judge! So let ppl do what they want!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.M.Wright
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I have a gay brother and many gay friends, yes i support them being able to marry the people they love.

thinkpink2012
by Bixy on May. 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't understand why it's illegal in the first damn place. I support equal marriage rights for all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I say to each their own! Their relationships have nothing to with mine, the choices they make don't affect me, and like a pp stated what they do behind closed doors is no ones business but theirs. My bil is gay and I love him to death! I don't care what race,sex,religion or sexual preference you have to me it's about what type of person you are!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SparklingHope
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM
8 moms liked this

No, I don't support gay marriage. I support the 'traditional' way..man and a woman.  Tell you more about how it affects my life? Well, to give a natural aspect instead of a 'religious' aspect..you can't repoduce! Man and a Man cannot give birth to a child..nor can a woman and a woman give birth to a child. A man and a woman? They can repoduce. 

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
pretty much this:

Quoting NovaChick26:

I support it a 110% . Being gay isnt a choice its the way you are just like straight people dont choose to be straight its the way your born. What two people do behind closed doors is nobody elses business. Love is Love no matter what shape or form it comes in its a beautiful thing :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Absulutely support. It's like black rights and women's rights. Eventually, it WILL happen, so the opposition should just get used to it now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dietsunkist
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Exactly this.

Quoting AdoptingMommy:

yep, most of the people who claim "what the Bible says" dont abide by the bible either, they have sex before marriage, divorce, cheat, lie, on & on. Gods the only Judge! So let ppl do what they want!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)