Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you support legalizing gay marriage?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Replies (21-30):
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 10, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Quoting moosesmom:

Nope. And I can disagree, without it directly affecting my life. I definitely don't lose sleep over it. It's happening and I can't change it, but I still disagree with it. Life goes on...

If it is not affecting your life, why does it matter?

sissy852
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM
this

Quoting SparklingHope:

No, I don't support gay marriage. I support the 'traditional' way..man and a woman.  Tell you more about how it affects my life? Well, to give a natural aspect instead of a 'religious' aspect..you can't repoduce! Man and a Man cannot give birth to a child..nor can a woman and a woman give birth to a child. A man and a woman? They can repoduce. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM

How does another couple not being able to reproduce affect your life, though? 

Quoting sissy852:

this

Quoting SparklingHope:

No, I don't support gay marriage. I support the 'traditional' way..man and a woman.  Tell you more about how it affects my life? Well, to give a natural aspect instead of a 'religious' aspect..you can't repoduce! Man and a Man cannot give birth to a child..nor can a woman and a woman give birth to a child. A man and a woman? They can repoduce. 

QJsmommy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Not at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on May. 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I'm infertile and not capable of natural pregnancy. Does that make my marriage invalid?

Quoting SparklingHope:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on May. 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes I do support it and I've yet to hear an intelligent sounding reason why someone is opposed to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM
So you're saying I should support it, even if it doesn't affect me? You're saying I should compromise what I believe in just because? Are you a lesbian Ms. Courtney610? Not trying to start just drama. Just a question.

Quoting Courtney610:

Quoting moosesmom:

Nope. And I can disagree, without it directly affecting my life. I definitely don't lose sleep over it. It's happening and I can't change it, but I still disagree with it. Life goes on...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM
No, I'm not even bi. I am a very happily married mom to 3. I believe that everyone deserves to happy and have the same rights my husband and I have. I do have good friends being denied rights because of this and it makes me sad. I'm just saying that you need to open your mind.

Quoting moosesmom:

So you're saying I should support it, even if it doesn't affect me? You're saying I should compromise what I believe in just because? Are you a lesbian Ms. Courtney610? Not trying to start just drama. Just a question.

Quoting Courtney610:

Quoting moosesmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto2boys92106
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Yep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_3388
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I support it 100%!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)