Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I was in another group and there is a post going around asking if people have a problem with mixed babies. Most of the mommas had nice things to say but then some of them were horrible!!! And then there were some that said horrible things about none mixed babies to defend mixed ones.....so basically it was a cluster f***. So because I ACTUALLY believe that regardless of race, all babies are beautiful and all those bitches should be ashamed of themselves for hating something about a child that they had no say in....I think we should show off our beautiful **I mean "ugly" babies!! White, black ,spanish, asian, mixed....doesn't matter show them off!!!

by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (31-40):
coupon_ash_back
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM
4 moms liked this

omg. I'm glad I didn't see that fucking post.

My bi-racial babies are beauties and I don't care what anyone else thinks.

bchic24
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi CUTIE!!! he he he

Quoting Kandiface:

And again.

kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I took this one this morning, I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe it! For some strange reason red doesn't always come across in pictures!

The one on the left is my little cousin Peter, he is obviously the red head I was referring to lol! The one on the right is my niece Mackenzie

Quoting dbush0584:

Her hair don't look as red but it's like fire. BFs a ginger too (total coincidence because hes not her bio)

Quoting bchic24:

She's beautiful! My 2 small cousins have some of the reddest hair I've ever seen! I love it!

Quoting dbush0584:

My little ginger girl :)

Innocencedreams
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't post pictures, but you ladies all have amazingly beautiful children! I replied to that post, and got messages that my children don't count as mixed and to claim they are is an insult to true mixed children. My children are Native American/Caucasion. Apparently they are monsters and don't count as either biracial, children, or human beings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Aw they are both so sweet, but omg I want to pinch her little cheeks!!

Quoting kaidansmylife:

I took this one this morning, I love it!

dbush0584
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM
They have to be in the sun, like directly under it, for it to show lol

Quoting bchic24:

I believe it! For some strange reason red doesn't always come across in pictures!

The one on the left is my little cousin Peter, he is obviously the red head I was referring to lol! The one on the right is my niece Mackenzie

Quoting dbush0584:

Her hair don't look as red but it's like fire. BFs a ginger too (total coincidence because hes not her bio)

Quoting bchic24:

She's beautiful! My 2 small cousins have some of the reddest hair I've ever seen! I love it!

Quoting dbush0584:

My little ginger girl :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADY_V088
2 moms liked this

Cameron at 18mos and his kindergarden photo!
His dad is philipino and i am half black half white :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agrisham13mom
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM
She is gorgeous!!!

Quoting honeyb690:

You have received a Multimedia Message

my baby is mixed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeanZavala
My baby is mexiviet and I'm mobile so I can't upload but she's in my profile pic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)