Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

So I was in another group and there is a post going around asking if people have a problem with mixed babies. Most of the mommas had nice things to say but then some of them were horrible!!! And then there were some that said horrible things about none mixed babies to defend mixed ones.....so basically it was a cluster f***. So because I ACTUALLY believe that regardless of race, all babies are beautiful and all those bitches should be ashamed of themselves for hating something about a child that they had no say in....I think we should show off our beautiful **I mean "ugly" babies!! White, black ,spanish, asian, mixed....doesn't matter show them off!!!

by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (911-920):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh gosh I've always thought mixed children were so gorgeous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous! Very pretty little ladies!

Quoting KayLundy3:

Here are mine
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM

My babies are mixed and they are beautiful:-)

I am mixed with mexican and caucasin... both of my girls are mixed with black
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Absolutely gorgeous family!

Quoting uriahadel:

uriahadel
1 mom liked this
I am too and I use to model before having children

Quoting DieMyDarling:

Funny...I'm a mixed child and I model...can't be THAT ugly.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
1 mom liked this
Thank you

Quoting bchic24:

Absolutely gorgeous family!

Quoting uriahadel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Beautiful baby

Quoting bchic24:

So I was in another group and there is a post going around asking if people have a problem with mixed babies. Most of the mommas had nice things to say but then some of them were horrible!!! And then there were some that said horrible things about none mixed babies to defend mixed ones.....so basically it was a cluster f***. So because I ACTUALLY believe that regardless of race, all babies are beautiful and all those bitches should be ashamed of themselves for hating something about a child that they had no say in....I think we should show off our beautiful **I mean "ugly" babies!! White, black ,spanish, asian, mixed....doesn't matter show them off!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Thank you! He's so much bigger now though lol! I'll post a recent pic! I'm mobile so I have to do them separately.

Quoting uriahadel:

Beautiful baby

Quoting bchic24:

bchic24
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM

This is him now lol. It's a pic of a pic in a camera screen because I can't find my chord!
Jarelsmama
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM

My little man is PR & White.

I also agree some people should keep their mouths shut if you have nothing good to say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)