Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
I just bought my first pack of luv's diapers since my 5 1/2 yr old was in diapers. Am I the only one who thinks they smell? I don't think I will buy anymore because of it. Can't wait to get back to Sam's to buy huggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
brittani
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Try a bigger size this would happen to my son when he needed a bigger size even though they look liked the fit pretty good. It always solved the problem

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I had Pampers given to me, I couldn't wait to use them up. He kept leaking through them even when I put his wee wee down

Quoting NicholeLoraine:

They do smell and don't soak up diarrhea at all!

But I don't like huggies I swear every time my lo pees I can smell it right after

I like pampers (: just my opinion

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barefootmommi
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Idk bout the smelling but I think they suck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucasmommy503
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM
we love luvs its the only brand we buy. they smelt good up until a week ago and now everything smells funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Worthen
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Never noticed.. I luv Luvs (=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Worthen
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I hate them because they are so square. Babies aren't squares...
Quoting brittani:

Try a bigger size this would happen to my son when he needed a bigger size even though they look liked the fit pretty good. It always solved the problem

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I had Pampers given to me, I couldn't wait to use them up. He kept leaking through them even when I put his wee wee down

Quoting NicholeLoraine:

But I don't like huggies I swear every time my lo pees I can smell it right after

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM
I'm gonna try it. We are trying to potty train her now so she can get out of diapers. She's 15 months.

Quoting mom2jaymeenella:

I know this is going to sound crazy but my youngest dd is the same way major diaper rash no matter whst diapers we used well as soon as she was big enough i bought all the pull up type diapers and the actual pull up type cleared her bottom finally after 18 months of fighting the rashes and to this day thats all she can wear without a rash

Quoting mama-smurf:

Yes! That and it made my DD break out bad. I can't wait until she's out of diapers because she has a never ending rash now that no diaper can stop :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Haha. I never had a problem with them I did have an issue with loves and there price. At Walmart where I live Pampers huggies and luvs were all the same price for the same amount they were not cheaper like said on tv

Quoting Mrs.Worthen:

I hate them because they are so square. Babies aren't squares...
Quoting brittani:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting NicholeLoraine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by ~*Brandi*~ on May. 14, 2012 at 12:11 AM

The Luvs that I last bought (3 months ago) smelled like the Pampers I buy. They had a really sweet smelling baby powder scent. I bought some other brand one time, and those were disgusting smelling! It was like a baked cardboard dumpster! I'm staying with Pampers or the Parent's Choice.

Roxygurl
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Luvs is pampers. It's the same company
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaiVal
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I have no sense of smell! It's no matter to me xD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)