Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
I just bought my first pack of luv's diapers since my 5 1/2 yr old was in diapers. Am I the only one who thinks they smell? I don't think I will buy anymore because of it. Can't wait to get back to Sam's to buy huggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
aimhawk
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I have never used them. We DD it was Pampers. And this go round with DS its Huggies. He pees right out of Pampers leaving the diaper completely dry and everything else soaked.

mamaslove4ever
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:14 AM

none of my kids could use luvs or huggies, i had to get pampers, every time i tried something else they got a horrible rash. i however love the smell of both luvs and pampers my friends kid uses luvs.

kmorales7690
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 3:15 AM
They small funky yes, I just bought a case cause they were on sake and we were short on cash, never again!!! I'll splurge for the huggies, although this baby is getting cloth!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 3:16 AM
I like the smell of Luvs but they gave DS and now give DD a terrible rash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaiVal
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Luvs work great for us! I "luv" those diapers ;D

sophiasmommy201
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:37 AM
I don't like luvs.. we use pampers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2bRN007
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM
Luvs and pampers are the same company!! Lol at those saying they hate luvs but love pampers...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on May. 14, 2012 at 6:41 AM

I buy the parent's coise, and i think they smell sometimes. Luvs were okay, and so were pampers. we don't use huggies because all my kids were allergic to them.

smallo8485
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I like Luvs when my first child was born (he's now 7) but I just bought a box for my daughter and son and I couldn't wait till they were gone. I would rather use the Walmart brand Parents Choice over Luvs. Which would be fine for my son but my daughter breaks out from them. I love Huggies (any of the brands are good but I LOVE the Pure & Natural).....I do like the pampers swaddlers when their babies 2 but I'd still rather use the Pure & Natural over them too

daulton_dustin
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:34 AM
I think they smrll good but I looooved pampers better!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)