Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Wwyd?!? Update...

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  • 39 Replies
I've been trying to contact my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids for 2 days with no success. It's urgent and they aren't calling or texting me back. One of which is my sister who was texting our other sister yesterday but wouldn't text me.
I'm tempted to tell then they're out!

Wwyd

Update: I texted them both saying I needed to talk to them ASAP, what happens? They both call me immediately. Neither one knows if they can be in the wedding. I told them I need to know ASAP!! We'll see what happens next.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaHome
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

OUT with em!

If it's not an emergency, then they are just being plain ass rude.

Unless they wanna see you unleash bridezilla....they better get their shit together. ;)

NiCo86
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Have a heart too heart ... Maybe they're overwhelmed or felt obligated? Id just talk to them :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jshalas89
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I would pick other, more suitable bridesmaids and when the replaced ones call just say you gave the privilege to someone else more willing to take on the responsibility. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:41 PM
How can I have a heart-to-heart when they won't call or text me back? My sister lives in Cali (I'm in Texas) and the other lives across town from me.

Quoting NiCo86:

Have a heart too heart ... Maybe they're overwhelmed or felt obligated? Id just talk to them :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:43 PM
I'd have to leave messages (again) but I'm thinking about doing that.

It's about the dresses, they have to be ordered soon and they're not giving me any info. :-/

Quoting jshalas89:

I would pick other, more suitable bridesmaids and when the replaced ones call just say you gave the privilege to someone else more willing to take on the responsibility. GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ciao_bella
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:43 PM
I think that's ridic that you are outing them

I just don't get girls and friendships anymore... I've had the same 3 best friends since kindergarten I can't imagine being that immature and outing them of the wedding bc of something so ridic.

Grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Well it's about the dresses. The wedding is 13 weeks away, their dresses have a 12 week order time. They're not letting me know if they can get them or not. ($140 dress)

Quoting MamaHome:

OUT with em!

If it's not an emergency, then they are just being plain ass rude.

Unless they wanna see you unleash bridezilla....they better get their shit together. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't listen to...u know who *points at thed dumb comment* they took on responsibility. They are ignorant. Get rid of them if they're going to act childish and ignore you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM
They HAVE to order their dresses THIS WEEK or I have to change everyone's dresses! I'm not being immature, I'm stressed because neither of then are even trying to contact me.

Quoting ciao_bella:

I just don't get girls and friendships anymore... I've had the same 3 best friends since kindergarten I can't imagine being that immature and outing them of the wedding bc of something so ridic.

Grow up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ciao_bella
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:48 PM
That's immature, I just can't imagine doing that. Granted my " friends" wouldn't ignore me either

Sorry.....

Quoting Baby8901:

They HAVE to order their dresses THIS WEEK or I have to change everyone's dresses! I'm not being immature, I'm stressed because neither of then are even trying to contact me.

Quoting ciao_bella:

Grow up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)