Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What is the WORST date you have ever been on?

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM
  • 43 Replies
I thought I'd pick a fun topic..lol

Tell me how bad your absolute WORST date really was..

When I was 14, I was asked on my first date. We went to a skating rink, and he brought me an embarrassing giant pink bunny rabbit. I know its the thought that counts, but hey, I was a teen, and found it 'geeky'. And I was skating with him, trying to be nice, and he stuck his hands in my back pocket! o.o
I told him just to hold my hand because I was more comfortable with that, than having his hand planted on my ass, so we continued on our date.
Anyway, he then started kissing me, and I pulled away and he started crying. So I comforted him, told he was a nice guy, yadda yadda, and he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I nicely turned him down, and then he ran out the door bawling. I felt so bad.
After that, I was petrified to date.. it was a complete disaster!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kfroz0415
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

When I was in college my dh and I split up (we were just dating at the time) for about 2 months. During that time a guy who was supposed to be my friend, told me during speech that he was going to take me to a movie to cheer me up. Little did I know he was telling everyone it was a date. 

He tried talking to me all through the movie, uh no I only agreed to go out with a FRIEND not a get to know you first date! My friend Rachel was texting me the entire time because we were both ticked at the guy for doing that. lol Finally she thought it would be funny to tell my dh (who still told me he loved me daily) that I was on a date with this guy. He starts calling and texting me repeatedly and finally I answered because I was worried something happened to my dog or cat since he was keeping them until I could get an apt. (Never happened since we got back together obviously. lol) 

Then after that fiasco the guy STILL tries kissing me at my front door. I actually ducked under his arm and shut the door in his face. He then CALLED ME 20 minutes later to tell me what a nice time he had. *eyeroll* Of course with my luck I got paired with him in speech and show choir that semester... aawwkkwwaarrdd.  

Briansgirl11
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:18 PM

wow.

My first date is when i was 14 too. I was staying at my dad for weekend and i got a phone call from the guy i always wanna to be with. so i ask my dad if i can go on the date and he said with who and where. I said a guy that you know his family the "Patching Family", he said oh that guy, okay. so my dad drove me to the guy (now DF)place to drop me off, then next thing i noticed, i turn around and my dad starting to call someone. I was hoping it wasn't going to be my uncles. so my df and I starting walking down to the hill and walk by the mall and went to the movie. I felt something weird so i turn out...hoping my dad wasn't there. my df pay the ticket and i heard my uncles yelling, i turn around and saw my two uncles but where is my dad? well my uncles want to talk to my df and of course i knew it was going to happened. my uncles end up getting ticket to go movie too. the same movie with me and df. 

I ask my uncles to sit farter away from us and they did. so my df and i sit in front area. I turn around to see if my uncles still in the same spot and they did. so i end up watching the movie with df, holding his hands and stuff. my uncles decide to come behind me without us noticed, and i turn around, there is my 2 uncles behind me and watching us. my df was shy to turn around. so df have to go bathroom, so he did and i ask my uncles what the hell? my uncles said well your dad ask us. I said well you should have said no. 

df come back and sat next to me, he really want to kiss me but my uncles was behind us. I told my uncles, you guys aren't going to be follow us after the movie  cause i want to be alone with him. they look at each other and said okay!

after the movie...my uncles got in the truck and drive somewhere to hide. my df and i walking around and having fun. then i decide to go ahead and kiss him. my uncles jump out of the truck and said RENEE...I said WHAT? Darnit, you never go away, don't you?. 

but now...my uncles love my df and my df and i have been together ever since. he is part of my uncles's life.

starryeyez23
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I went on a date with this one guy when I was probably 17 ish? He kissed me and I swear it was like he was licking my entire face *gag* He was a nice guy besides that, but it was a deal breaker. He wouldn't leave me alone about why I didn't want a second date. Finally had to tell him he was the worst kisser I have ever met :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Lol! At least you two are together.
That's something to share with the grandbabys.

Quoting Briansgirl11:

wow.

My first date is when i was 14 too. I was staying at my dad for weekend and i got a phone call from the guy i always wanna to be with. so i ask my dad if i can go on the date and he said with who and where. I said a guy that you know his family the "Patching Family", he said oh that guy, okay. so my dad drove me to the guy (now DF)place to drop me off, then next thing i noticed, i turn around and my dad starting to call someone. I was hoping it wasn't going to be my uncles. so my df and I starting walking down to the hill and walk by the mall and went to the movie. I felt something weird so i turn out...hoping my dad wasn't there. my df pay the ticket and i heard my uncles yelling, i turn around and saw my two uncles but where is my dad? well my uncles want to talk to my df and of course i knew it was going to happened. my uncles end up getting ticket to go movie too. the same movie with me and df. 

I ask my uncles to sit farter away from us and they did. so my df and i sit in front area. I turn around to see if my uncles still in the same spot and they did. so i end up watching the movie with df, holding his hands and stuff. my uncles decide to come behind me without us noticed, and i turn around, there is my 2 uncles behind me and watching us. my df was shy to turn around. so df have to go bathroom, so he did and i ask my uncles what the hell? my uncles said well your dad ask us. I said well you should have said no. 

df come back and sat next to me, he really want to kiss me but my uncles was behind us. I told my uncles, you guys aren't going to be follow us after the movie  cause i want to be alone with him. they look at each other and said okay!

after the movie...my uncles got in the truck and drive somewhere to hide. my df and i walking around and having fun. then i decide to go ahead and kiss him. my uncles jump out of the truck and said RENEE...I said WHAT? Darnit, you never go away, don't you?. 

but now...my uncles love my df and my df and i have been together ever since. he is part of my uncles's life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Oh no.... That's bad! I'm glad you two worked it out!

Quoting kfroz0415:

When I was in college my dh and I split up (we were just dating at the time) for about 2 months. During that time a guy who was supposed to be my friend, told me during speech that he was going to take me to a movie to cheer me up. Little did I know he was telling everyone it was a date. 

He tried talking to me all through the movie, uh no I only agreed to go out with a FRIEND not a get to know you first date! My friend Rachel was texting me the entire time because we were both ticked at the guy for doing that. lol Finally she thought it would be funny to tell my dh (who still told me he loved me daily) that I was on a date with this guy. He starts calling and texting me repeatedly and finally I answered because I was worried something happened to my dog or cat since he was keeping them until I could get an apt. (Never happened since we got back together obviously. lol) 

Then after that fiasco the guy STILL tries kissing me at my front door. I actually ducked under his arm and shut the door in his face. He then CALLED ME 20 minutes later to tell me what a nice time he had. *eyeroll* Of course with my luck I got paired with him in speech and show choir that semester... aawwkkwwaarrdd.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

when I was a freshman in college I went on a date with an older guy who told me that he had mastered feline communication. He explained to me that cats communicate with 22 different distinct sounds and preceded to sound out each one to me in the resturaunt in front of everyone! It was awful and hilarious.

Hanab818
by Hana on May. 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM
It was a date with a guy that I met right before dh I was about 19. This guy showed up high to the date, and late then when we sat down and he ordered a beer. Then he got grabby in the middle of dinner and Told me all the nasty dirty things he wanted to do to me when we left. And I mean they were nasty in the dirty disgusting kinda way not hot sexy way. ( not that I was going to sleep with him on the first date) so I got up and left while he was yelling across the resturant how dare I not do the gross ass shit he wanted me to do after he got me dinner. Which I didn't even get to ear!
dietsunkist
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM
When I was 19, DH & I split for 6 months (he had been DF at the time). I had become friends with an older guy who was a funny, laid back kind of guy. We went on a date and he drank and tried to grope me the whole time. He tried EVERYTHING - he tried to shove his hands up my skirt, grab my boobs, ass, anything he could. Then in the middle of the "date", he got a phone call and told the girl on the phone to come over around 11 for some anal sex. After he got off the phone, he turned to me & asked if I wanted to have sex before she came over! Uhh... no. When I said no, he kept asking me over and over, then said that he won't go on a date with someone who won't have sex with him. I told him it didn't matter - I wasnt having sex with him! He got pissed off and wouldn't talk to me so I left lol. Then a few years later, when DH & I started to wedding plan, he had the nerve to send me a message asking if we could finally have sex since I was getting married! WTF.
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM
That's when I would excuse my self, and mistake the front door with the powder room. Lmao. I'm sorry momma.

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

when I was a freshman in college I went on a date with an older guy who told me that he had mastered feline communication. He explained to me that cats communicate with 22 different distinct sounds and preceded to sound out each one to me in the resturaunt in front of everyone! It was awful and hilarious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg.. that would creep me out

Quoting Hanab818:

It was a date with a guy that I met right before dh I was about 19. This guy showed up high to the date, and late then when we sat down and he ordered a beer. Then he got grabby in the middle of dinner and Told me all the nasty dirty things he wanted to do to me when we left. And I mean they were nasty in the dirty disgusting kinda way not hot sexy way. ( not that I was going to sleep with him on the first date) so I got up and left while he was yelling across the resturant how dare I not do the gross ass shit he wanted me to do after he got me dinner. Which I didn't even get to ear!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN