Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Im SO angry..... :/

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:27 AM
  • 13 Replies

The last couple of days have sucked soooo so much ass..... My dh decided I shouldnt get a break for mothers day wich is what I really wanted I dont like receiving gifts....its awkward for me....lol ( dont ask Im weird) He didnt even acknowledge me about it like just say happy mothers day.....plus yesterday we got to his moms house and made me do everything  wich was annoying he didnt even help me with our kids when they  were running everywhere ( my mil has a HUGE yard ) one would go one way and the other would go another way......I went out of my way to let him have a good  fathers day last yr cooked his fave meal ect but when it comes to me its " I dont give in to those hallmark holidays".....SO anyways tody he comes home from work  and he starts yelling at me he called me a bitch in front of our dd.... UGH!!!! I had to have a talk with her about it.... all bc i didnt tie a garbage bag....then the rest of the night he is just starting fights with me over the dumbest thing....I havent started a fight....seriously I havent....I didnt even fight with hiim about yesterday bc I feel like Im being completely stupid bout  it....all Ive been doing is avoiding him....I went in there finally to talk to him and he ended up not hearing anything I said.... lol this is a gigantic run on sentence and idc lol Im to tired to correct it : ) please bare with me Thanks for reading about me bein a bitch.... Im just sooo irritated he hasnt said one nice thing to me today....please dont bash either lol thaaaanks

by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raeyliNlilysmom
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:27 AM

bummmmp

raeyliNlilysmom
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:28 AM

bump

LovelyLauren55
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Sorry mama that isn't cool of him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorganCandy666
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry mama. Is he on his period? haha. I how things work out for you two tho <33
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Is there anything big going on or does he always overact to little stuff like the trash bag? Money problems? Extra stress at work? He seems (based solely on what you said) to be acting out against you for no reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raeyliNlilysmom
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:32 AM

he is stressed out about the cable bill and going to his sisters grduation tonight 

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Is there anything big going on or does he always overact to little stuff like the trash bag? Money problems? Extra stress at work? He seems (based solely on what you said) to be acting out against you for no reason.

mommeejones
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM

There's no excuse for men to treat women this way. They act like babies, and we're expected to hold everything together. Ugh. Sorry you're going through this. Hopefully, it will get better.

Quoting raeyliNlilysmom:

he is stressed out about the cable bill and going to his sisters grduation tonight 

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

cutestmom24
by Chantell on May. 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
You should give him a tampon it sounds like he is pmsing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamily24
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I don't know how some of you guys can be with guys that call you bitch and stuff like that. I would never put up with crap like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LML1
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Tell him to hike is skirt down and to pull up his big girl panties and get over it. LOL I swear men have pms for a week once a month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN