Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Dreams =-/

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have the most horrible dreams!!! 4 years ago my dad died and ever since I have had the most horrible dreams about him dying and other things!! I have dreamed that he died in my arms or in front of me(which he didnt), I have had this dream that my hubby has got shot and died on several occasions, and last night by far was the worst I dreamed that my 2 year old got run over by a car!!! Anymore I am terrified to go to sleep!!! Everybody I tell says Im just silly that this stuff wont happen but it is so damn real and has so much detail!!! I may be silly for thinkin that but it is so terrifying that I would even dream this stuff!!!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM
I had a bunch of death dreams that seemed real. I hated sleeping for a period of time, but it got better. I don't eat too close to sleeping to help.
Aidensmommy92
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM

:( i had pretty bad baby blues after my son was born and the depression meds gave me horrible nightmares like that:(

LuLuRex
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM

((hugs)) maybe you need to talk to someone. Sounds like you may be holding in a lot of stuff.

lil_mama8865
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Yea I dont eat anywhere near bedtime I always cook about 5 and we are normally done eatin by 7! We usually dont go to bed till about 10 or 11!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I had a bunch of death dreams that seemed real. I hated sleeping for a period of time, but it got better. I don't eat too close to sleeping to help.

b0bbied0ll
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I used to have dreams all the time about death but I was the one who died in them. 

lil_mama8865
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I probably do, but I dont really have anybody on the "outside" to talk to ya know?? I have talked to my mom about it, but she's too close to the situation to understand and I have tried talkin to my hubby about it but he really isnt much of a listener! 

Quoting LuLuRex:

((hugs)) maybe you need to talk to someone. Sounds like you may be holding in a lot of stuff.

lil_mama8865
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Yikes!!! =-/ I would rather dream about me dying than my loved ones though!! 

Quoting b0bbied0ll:

I used to have dreams all the time about death but I was the one who died in them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)