Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Stay at home momma lazy ?!!!?

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:58 PM
  • 32 Replies
2 moms liked this

Yea thats what i got for a good morning when i went downstairs at (6 am in the morning!) to make my son a bottle. My sis told me she tohught i was lazy and didnt do anything and that her work was so hard and constantly complains

Well too let you know shes had like what 15! jobs in the last 2 months and have quit them cuz she didnt like it or didnt get paid 15+ an hour id be happy with 10 an hour!

But she insisted that she worked so much harder . I am not f*****n lazy i get up every moring feed my son change him play with him clean the house do laundry give him naps attend to his every need and then make dinner for my husband when he comes home from work if thats lazy then what the hell is working.

Just my llil mini vent but common man sahm is just as hard as any other job its 24/7!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sara52
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:01 PM
5 moms liked this

I was a working momma and i'm now a sahm. Staying at home is way harder than working, at least when you work you get time to yourself, being at home its all about the kids or husband 24/7.

ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 16, 2012 at 3:02 PM
I find staying at home easy. I have done both though. I can have lazy days while staying home, and I enjoy it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabtreemommy
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Its ok. Shes just jealous that you have such a wonderful life and hers bites! :) Ive been there before. Now... my SIL who use to run her mouth like that is a SAHM and has appolgized. She realized that its not as simple as she thought. She has 3 kids (1,3,5) and she is kept on her toes all the time! She has came me and said that she never gets a break and that sometimes she wishes she could return to work because at least she gets a break there. 

Aidensmommy92
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Oh i absolutely love being a sahm i love getting to see each new tage my son goes thru i feel bad that my husband misses it alot i wouldnt trade it in for the world! my sis is just being jealous lik you said thats her prob:) lol im not miserable with my job!

Quoting crabtreemommy:

Its ok. Shes just jealous that you have such a wonderful life and hers bites! :) Ive been there before. Now... my SIL who use to run her mouth like that is a SAHM and has appolgized. She realized that its not as simple as she thought. She has 3 kids (1,3,5) and she is kept on her toes all the time! She has came me and said that she never gets a break and that sometimes she wishes she could return to work because at least she gets a break there. 

Aidensmommy92
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Oh trust me i love it :) just gets exhausting sometimes with a young baby:)

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I find staying at home easy. I have done both though. I can have lazy days while staying home, and I enjoy it

vwd_johnson
by Valerie on May. 16, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Same. I find staying at home is way easier for me than working at a job. Specially cause when working at a job, you work THEN have to come home and rush around to do the laundry, cleaning, kids needs ect...

I can't wait to get back to work though. I don't like being a sahm.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on May. 16, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Yea I can get that. I have 5 kids and my husband is 3000 miles away lol, still love it. I hope to have another baby soon ;)

Quoting Aidensmommy92:

Oh trust me i love it :) just gets exhausting sometimes with a young baby:)

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Your sister lives with you and your husband? And she just said that to you out of nowhere? Seems like a strange thing to say out of the blue.

Kayla-Kay
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM
2 moms liked this
I love being home but I love working at least I know I have a break and a little encouragement

Being home it never ends its 24/7 nobody says thank you nobody says going great I feel used
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aidensmommy92
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:09 PM

We are currently living with my father and sister :( my hubby lost his very steady good paying job so he goes every day to labor works and works any odd job or tep job he can to help

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Your sister lives with you and your husband? And she just said that to you out of nowhere? Seems like a strange thing to say out of the blue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN