Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Baby Escape Artist!

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
While in the car my son was trying to unlatch his carseat by hitting the button with his bottle. Dh and I were wondering how many of you ladies gave birth to an escape artist?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RheeRhee
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Me!!! my DS is too smart for my own good we had to put latches at the top of all the doors because he is soo tall and has figured out how to get the "baby proof" doornob things off, get out of his play pen, and is close to figuring out his careat and baby gates... and he is only 13 mos and just started walking!!! Lord help me if DD is that quick :-( 

lil_mama8865
by on May. 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM

*Raises hand* My daughter has learned how to climb out of her crib, she knows how to climb over the baby gates, and she can wiggle out of the straps of her car seat even with them as tight as they can go!!! Idk how she does it!?!?

Ladybugemt
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Me!! DD use to undo her car seat. I asked a police officer what she suggested to put on the part dd undid... Her answer was..... Duct tape.. Lol redneck much?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckystars2012
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Oh honey....my daughter taught herself to escape from her crib at 9 months old.  She would wrap her toes around the bars and climb up and over monkey style, climb down the other side, and come crawling out into the hall. 

I havent found a carseat yet she cant get out of, playpens were a joke.  I learned to do everything with her underfoot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN