Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Dreams of Being Pregnant

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

fingers crossedOkay for the past few nights I have been having these Pregnancy Dreams. Just last night, my husband and I had a dream I was pregnant with a healthy baby. Didn't see the gender of the baby..it was weird how my husband and I had the same dream. Could anyone tell me if they had dreams like this? I would like to know. What does it mean? I have looked on google and nothing but rubish shows up. Could I get some help?

An FYI: my period isn't due for about 5 days or so.fingers crossed

by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ekobrien
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I've been having dreams that we are where we are in life at this moment but I also gave birth to a little princess. we have a son that is only 4 months old and a handful so it would be really odd to have a newborn now (not really possible) but what makes me have mixed emotions is we decided no more babies because of how sick it made me and now i'm dreaming about having another!

im a psychology major and i do not believe in dream analysis. Perhaps if you both are dreaming about it you would like another child when ready of corse. But it may just mean you too are both on the same page! ya know?

ShireeCS
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
When I have dreams like that someone close to me is pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Kney-
by Courtney on May. 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM
My best friend had a dream i was pregnant and two weeks later i found out i was now im 12 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbiIrwin
by on May. 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Well I am just not give my hopes up and then find out I am not. It's all in God's hands at this point. 

Reina13
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Good luck mama.

Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 20, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbiIrwin
by on May. 22, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Thanks....although I started "bleeding" two days before my period actually starts so I am not sure if it's mishapp or just an early period.confused

3angels23
by on May. 22, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Women spot during pregnancy but it isn't a period so it's still possible.. Good luck! Also I had a dream I gave birth and didnt know I was pg which is weird I have had 3 babies 4 PGs and knew it every time lol but I have Mirena so I'm good.. Good luck anyway!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbiIrwin
by on May. 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM

*giggles* Well I am ortho tri cyclen lo. But there is always that chance I could still be prego and have a little bit of bleeding.

NicholeLoraine
by on May. 22, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I had a dream after I found out I was pregnant that I had a girl
And I did (:
A few nights ago I had a dream I was again but nothing else in the dream made sense
Hoping it doesn't mean I am again haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN