Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honeymoons:D?!?

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 86 Replies

Did you have one?

Where did you two go:D

Or what is your dream honeymoon:D

Me and my husband just got back from our honeymoon we went to Ocean shores WA and stayed in an on the beach ocean view condo with a jacuzzi it was so romantic and we just spent a lot of time on the beach and rented mopeds it was so great we also did it over my birthday so it made it even more special we went 5/18-5/20 and my bday was the 19th:) My dream honeymoon would have been going to either the carribian or ireland:) so pretty but i loved ours:)

Whats your story:)???????????

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermario4ever
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM

no did not get to go on one

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM
We went to Philly. I was really sick and my doctor didn't want me to.go anywhere with sand or to cold. We had fun visiting all the museums and historical places.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
We spent two weeks in Antigua. It was amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawnnamarie
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
This post is perfect for me. We're getting married next year and have no idea where to go! I live in Indiana and want to go someplace tropical!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aidensmommy92
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Were you pregnant during it? we had our son before we were married

Quoting OBImomma:

We went to Philly. I was really sick and my doctor didn't want me to.go anywhere with sand or to cold. We had fun visiting all the museums and historical places.

Aidensmommy92
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Sounds so pretty:) its usually always rainy and cold in ocean shores but we were lucky and it was sunny and warm until yesterday morning:) the waters too cold for swimming tho:)

Quoting Innocencedreams:

We spent two weeks in Antigua. It was amazing.

coupon_ash_back
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:52 PM

didn't have one..

literally our dream honeymoon is ..anywhere. It would be nice to spend some quality time together. I don't even care if we book a 5-day vacation somewhere oneday...and all it does is rain.

MZ82
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM
We went to Martha's Vineyard. It was beautiful and so relaxing. We would love to go back. We went not really knowing much about it, so we spent the majority of our time exploring the island. We spent an entire morning and early afternoon one day visiting the fish markets. We both hate fish, but it was neat to see the whole process! If we ever go again, we have so many things we would like to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aidensmommy92
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Where is that at ive never heard of it:)

Quoting MZ82:

We went to Martha's Vineyard. It was beautiful and so relaxing. We would love to go back. We went not really knowing much about it, so we spent the majority of our time exploring the island. We spent an entire morning and early afternoon one day visiting the fish markets. We both hate fish, but it was neat to see the whole process! If we ever go again, we have so many things we would like to do!

MZ82
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
It's an island off of New England.

Quoting Aidensmommy92:

Where is that at ive never heard of it:)

Quoting MZ82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)