Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I want a baby!

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:38 PM
  • 14 Replies
Golly, I'm ready to be a mommy already! DH and I are so ready for a baby. We are in our second month trying and I really don't know what to think. My first month I put so many thoughts and "symptoms" in my mind and this month I don't have any symptoms or any signs at all so I'm just ready to get pregnant already! Lol. I know it's early and it takes many people a while to conceive but for some reason I just thought it would happen fast! :/
Any tips ladies??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_madilyn
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM
My best friend tried for 15 months and finally had a beautiful baby boy. She spent so much time stressing it and overthinking that it hindered them from concieving. She finally forced herself to chill and even stopped taking her fertility meds and within a month she was pregnant. The best thing you can do (especially for your sanity) is to go with the flow, take care of yourself and definitely dont overthink it. Just relax and let things fall into place. And of course talk to your OBGYN. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
afleming102
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Thank you so much! I talked to my obgyn and she told me to just have fun and just take a prenatal so that's all we've been doing. Our first month we did the ovulation kit and I really hated it. This month we just had lots of... You know! So I'm hopeful that's the key. I don't want to try to try but it's so hard!

Quoting mommy_madilyn:

My best friend tried for 15 months and finally had a beautiful baby boy. She spent so much time stressing it and overthinking that it hindered them from concieving. She finally forced herself to chill and even stopped taking her fertility meds and within a month she was pregnant. The best thing you can do (especially for your sanity) is to go with the flow, take care of yourself and definitely dont overthink it. Just relax and let things fall into place. And of course talk to your OBGYN. Good luck!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_madilyn
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:57 PM
That was her issue but you usually wont realize it as long as it stays fun! Happy baby making! Lol

Quoting afleming102:

Thank you so much! I talked to my obgyn and she told me to just have fun and just take a prenatal so that's all we've been doing. Our first month we did the ovulation kit and I really hated it. This month we just had lots of... You know! So I'm hopeful that's the key. I don't want to try to try but it's so hard!

Quoting mommy_madilyn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_madilyn
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:57 PM
That was her issue but you usually wont realize it as long as it stays fun! Happy baby making! Lol

Quoting afleming102:

Quoting mommy_madilyn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:03 PM

bump

Charliesmommy11
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Take a vacation , don't have sex everyday, and relax !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 21, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Have fun! Seriously. Relax and try not to put too much thought into it yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Have lots of really great, wild sex, preferably around the time you ovulate.

Jennifer_236
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:58 PM

With us my first one was on problem he was a surprise baby, but with our second we wanted one so bad it took 2 1/2 years and when we stop thinking about getting pregnant I became preganat with our second. relax and stop thinking about having a baby and it will happen

MommyRJ
by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Just relax. Keep yourself healthy. I always just checked a ovulation calendar for my cycle so I knew my fertile days. That's all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN