Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was your relationship worse or better during pregnancy with your Husband?

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:50 AM
  • 24 Replies

by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by on May. 24, 2012 at 5:34 AM

There are challenges with each pregnancy and stage of pregnancy- we have our highs and our lows, but all in all we will always be there for each other.  We are expecting #5 in August and with this one we have grown closer.  :)

Join us in the Pregnancy group

Zacksmama82411
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:09 AM
at first it was pretty rough, because i (the normally nice, happy, bubbly one) was massiveley hormonal, but after talking to my dr i calmed down and after that it was fantastic :) dh has always treated me like his queen and knowing i had our lil prince in my belly, he treated me even more like a queen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaiVal
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:25 AM

We have issues. I know i'm not as patient. He has a hard time dealing with it. I keep talking with him about it. He needs to be more patient with ME! It's not fair, but this pregnancy has to do with us both, It is harder for me during. 2 kids already and i just need him to help when he can and not get so mad. It's getting better.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

ThatsTheWayItIs
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:31 AM
With my first I was always happy and got along with everyone. Nothing would really set me off. My second wasn't always happy. But got along with my husband. Butted heads everyday with my dad. He always pissed me off. Third I was miserable. Don't think I got along with anybody. For me if I was pregnant my dad and I never got along. He always pissed me off. But once I wasn't pregnant anymore we were always good. Never really pissed me off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMEMomma05
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Since I only have one. Guess I was fine. But I also had a great pregnancy minus morning sickness all day. I Miss my baby bump. I loved being pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1285
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 8:29 AM

not really either.  our marriage/relationship is already fantastic and it's pretty much the same. he is just there for me more and is more understanding with my mood swings and such.   with my boys(this is my 3rd child) i wasn't so moody. now im having a girl and i swear shes making me turn into a royal bitch.  my hubby is so awesome to ignore it most of the time 

sweettigeress
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:41 AM

i honestly don't remember. i know we didn't fight or anything.

LilynAustin
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:47 AM

worse some times, other times it just seemed like he didn't care.  This time around I would say a lot worse, but there were other things going on as well.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Austin 2/28/07, Lily 2/21/08, Aubrey 4/30/10
ranne_01
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM
It was worse. I think maybe men just don't understand how difficult pregnancy can be, even if you do have a fairly easy one like I did. For the first several months he just didn't understand how tired I was and still expected me to do most of the housework etc. We also both enjoyed our beer on the weekends and it was hard for me to quite cold turkey ( I did it though!) and hubby would not support me and just continued to drink in front of me and even webt so far as to tell me how good it was! He did get better near the end of the pregnancy and now that our little man is here he is great! Maybe it just takes them awhile to understand....
mama_desi
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:28 AM
During pregnancy I didn't notice anything other he was more protective. It was after each baby he changed into more an gentle giant. He is an amazing daddy and hubby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)