CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
Well, it's hard to pick just one; every day motherhood is a "defining moment" when dealing with a special-needs kid (DD is autistic).
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
Usually Shameless or Twenty-somethings.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
The advice I get from the Autism support groups.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Working out, sleeping, reading.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: anything Stephen King or H. P. Lovecraft.
Movie: Boondock Saints, Natural Born Killers
Song: I can't pick just one.
Place to travel to: Tennessee. <3 that state.
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Pink. She's the only one that doesn't strike me as an uppity bitch lol.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
RELAX! It's not as hard as you're making it out to be.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I wanted to be an actress or a model (and I did model, up till I had DD).
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
Someone with no kids! LoL
Now answer her question for YOU:
Why does it seem like I'm the only mom on here who doesn't hate her husband?