Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I can't....

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'm starting to doubt my ability to maintain my sanity and composure through much more of life's surprises.

Life keeps tossing out these events that would be bad enough on their own... alllll together. In rapid fire succession.
Death of a best friend...another absurdly personally close friend's 2am confession of a saddening secret that can only serve to cause more pain before it improves... STBX deciding he wants to be up my ass again trying to work it all out...no job despite interviews and resumes and endless searches... two older children blatantly displaying signs of upset at this impending divorce... and this creeping heavy but spotty wave of blue... drowning and crushing... my hero is dead, my life is unraveling, my golden god is tarnished and falling from his temple and here sit.... facing life in all of it's huge vastness. I'm only 5'0". I am infinitely small compared to what tasks and futures lie ahead.

It's all just

So

Big....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raye-chan
by Raye on May. 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Take a deep breath, scream out your pain and anger and lift your chin high. You're doing fine =) You are a strong woman and never think otherwise!

i.m.r.
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM
I'm so sorry and I know you can make it through all this! Big *hugs* you may be five feet but you're five feet of kick ass awesome woman and never let anyone tell you differently
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on May. 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Big hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM

im in the same boat. all of it blows. im at one of those i give up on trying so dont bother knocking. whatever comes to me right now has to fall down a huge crack because i simply cannot deal. i have reached my limit long ago, i kept pushing myself and it caused not so great things to happen to me. i hit that point where im just not doing it anymore, i fought to hard to long and im tired.

TexasWife
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:56 PM

You are super strong. Just keep thinking that the only way is up. At this point only things can improve. You are not going to do this alone. You have a bunch of us that are here for you no matter what you need.

StarryRain
by on May. 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I kinda just wanna growl at life, go lick my wounds and then face it all again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:02 PM

<3! I suggest napping. Napping makes things better.

missbrinleysmom
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:07 PM

hugs my love! Maybe you need a night out on the town. I'll be there in 5...lol

Seriously though you are an incredibly strong and beautiful woman and you are going to be fine! I know it. PM if you want to talk!

Ginachan
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I hate it when people used to tell me this... but I have also found it to be true! Every obstacle that you can get past makes you SO much stronger! Your babies will grow up and remember the struggles, and how you held up through it, and they will KNOW that they can do anything and everything, just like their Mommy!

sahm_of_rj
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM
No matter how upset they are about the divorce, your kids have to see you in a relationship that is healthy and strong. You deserve it and they need a good example. I am glad you ome here and have support, I hope things turn around soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN