Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kenneth got a new onesie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Im no a fan of politics on babies... Just sayin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:43 PM

wow....

I guess it wouldn't be that bad considering the E-Z rider already goes back and foward from there like it's one city. I just think all the crime that is happening in Odessa will make it worse. Midland imo is less dangerous, but combining it will just make it go down.

I was considering moving back home but all my friends keep telling me about all the killings/wrecks ..i'm like no thanks.

Quoting thinkpink2012:

You know they are still trying to make it Midessa

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

awesome :)

Quoting thinkpink2012:

We live in Lubbock but our family is in Midland

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

I'm from there so I understand. The hate for obama back in Odessa is crazy... here in Houston, there's more of different opinions. Odessa is you hate Obama....or hate Obama. haha.

Quoting thinkpink2012:

I live in West Texas

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

not a fan of the onsie (liberal family) but you have a cute baby =) aww, I want a little boy one day.

ruby_jewel_04
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Politics is just gonna open a can of worms that we don't need to get in to. Maybe you should find a pro-Obama group to show it off in?

ruby_jewel_04
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I agree. They aren't old enough to know what they think. They may grow up and be politically polar oposit from the parents.

Quoting colins_mom:

Im no a fan of politics on babies... Just sayin.

littlesmom3
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe grown women shouldnt get so offended and worked up over something so small as a adorable baby in a innocent onsie. Just saying.

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Politics is just gonna open a can of worms that we don't need to get in to. Maybe you should find a pro-Obama group to show it off in?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I'm not worked up or offended. Sorry if YOU think I am. I'm just saying its probably going to cause issues that no one wants. I like this group best of all the ones I belong to because there is little to no drama. Politics=drama. Fact. If I choose to discus my political veiws it won't be here, because I don't want to offend anyone. 

Quoting littlesmom3:

Maybe grown women shouldnt get so offended and worked up over something so small as a adorable baby in a innocent onsie. Just saying.

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

littlesmom3
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I was not saying YOU. I was merely saying alot of women on here blow any little thing out of proportion. I believe that no matter what the topic of discussion , even something dumb theres always going to be positive and negative reactions. Should a person have to live in world where they can not post/ voice there personal point of view because it " might" offend others? Thats all im saying

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

I'm not worked up or offended. Sorry if YOU think I am. I'm just saying its probably going to cause issues that no one wants. I like this group best of all the ones I belong to because there is little to no drama. Politics=drama. Fact. If I choose to discus my political veiws it won't be here, because I don't want to offend anyone. 

Quoting littlesmom3:

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

little to no drama here!!?? WHAT!!! LOL.. Weren't there posts like 24hrs ago complaining over the drama and meaness and such?

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Quoting littlesmom3:

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Lusty Lenox

save the date

Chanel5nyc
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:02 PM
*yawn*

Lame.

Quoting StarryRain:

Smh= Sippin' my haterade

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:03 PM
how cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)