Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I feel great!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 1 Replies
So apparently my talk/bitchfest with df last night worked!! His parents even talked to him just to let him know they were behind me in what I said and to actually straight up tell him the truth. He wasn't mad since he.knows he has a problem. We decided that we (df, mil and I) are going to sit down and figure up a weekly/monthly budget. df even stepped up to be a father (ok so he's been a father but since his new job he hasnt done quality time with ds and I think that's the reason ds has been a hellian lately. Which in turn. has stressed me out and kept me on edge because had no time to myself) well back to what I was saying df stepped up and pretty much told me he was going to take care of ds so I took time to relax and take deep breaths. (It was also a subject from last night that I think I made him feel bad on).

Today has been awsome and I feel like I have my almost perfect family back :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ZanderandBella
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Congrats! I know how hard that can be. I spent a couple years of my hubby not doing anything to help out till I flipped on day and it was like a light bulb went on. Ever since he's been home from his deployment, he's completely changed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)