Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how did u and your s/o relationship start?

Posted by   + Show Post
Just wondering how you all met and did you get along at the time. My dh and I met at work and we hated each other at first he thought I was stuck up and a spoiled little brat and I thought he was a Jack butt (he was but not too much) LOL. I invited him over oneday to get back at someone I knew who liked him.(young and immature) She and I did not get along. And he started coming over everyday after that just to hang out and watch movies. We started dating a few months later and that was all she wrote.
So what about you and your s/o how did it all start?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Replies (91-95):
mJenn88
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

We met at the mall when I was 14 and he was 17, being little trouble makers. He is the only boy that has ever left me speechless, he had these light blue eyes, bleached Billy Idol hair and the best studded punk rock jacket I'd ever seen. I decided then that I'd marry him, and six years later I did :)

Mommy2BabyBear
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
My sophomore year, his senior year in high school. He was in Sign Language Club when I joined, we never talked until we were paired up for a duet for an upcoming performance. It was love at first sight & I broke up with my boyfriend to pursue him lol we've been together since then... 9 years and counting! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Lol

Quoting Kennadismom:

We met at a party in hs. I was there with my girlfriends and my he was friends with my friends brother. I got wayyyy to drunk (to this day me and Bacardi don't get along lol) and that night things went a little too far. By Monday at school everyone knew what happened. I was so mad at him I coulda kicked his butt!!! He called me that night and asked me to be his gf and I reluctantly said yes...mainly so I didn't look bad. I know its wrong. I figured give it 2 weeks like any other hs relationship. Welp 8 years later were still together, married 2 mos, have a wonderful 4 year old DD and I'm 5 weeks with #2 :) not your ideal start lol but hey it worked for us!!! I have to find a way to edit that story for when our kids ask us considering underage drinking is illegal!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao, told you it sounds trashy. It's really not though. A mutual friend owned the bar and it was one of the only places close that showed the Raider games :)

Quoting mrscass0416:

LOL

Quoting kyuteangl88:

Mine sounds super trashy, but I swear it's not. We met when I was pregnant, through my 2 oldests dad, in a bar, lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I wasn't going to judge LOL. You could have been dropping someone off or picking them up. Had you said. I met him when I was pregnant and we were at the bar taking shots of patron when he hit on me. Then I would have been like ummmm. Lol

Quoting kyuteangl88:

Lmao, told you it sounds trashy. It's really not though. A mutual friend owned the bar and it was one of the only places close that showed the Raider games :)

Quoting mrscass0416:

LOL

Quoting kyuteangl88:

Mine sounds super trashy, but I swear it's not. We met when I was pregnant, through my 2 oldests dad, in a bar, lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)