Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

OMG someone help please!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:07 PM
  • 19 Replies

my daughter is a punk... she poured baby powder all over my carpet when i was in the bathroom..and my mom has my vacume and i cant get it back until tomorrow...how can i get this off my carept???

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Can you sweep most of it up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Can you call a friend or someone to loan you their vacuum???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ermka
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM
8 moms liked this
Duct tape... wrap it around your feet, sticky side out & have at it... :) (wow.... I just unleashed my redneck...)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Broom and dustpan the majority then duct tape I guess that's what I had to do it take a little bit but it works
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Lmao I couldn't help. But that could work.

Quoting ermka:

Duct tape... wrap it around your feet, sticky side out & have at it... :) (wow.... I just unleashed my redneck...)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOF2xoxo
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

my kid i swear if its not this its shampoo or lotion smh...has anyones 3 yr old done this??

Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Yes daily.

Quoting MommyOF2xoxo:

my kid i swear if its not this its shampoo or lotion smh...has anyones 3 yr old done this??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ermka
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:31 PM
3 moms liked this
It was the first thing that popped into my head, lol. But seriously... in a bind, without a lint roller or something of the kind... amazing (takes nail polish out of carpet too... and temp tattoos off... bandaid ickys... hell, right now it's holding together the wire that connects my battery terminals in my truck.... okay, that was WAY redneck)

Quoting KailesMommy:

Quoting ermka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
locamami09
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:38 PM
My son used to spill my lil girls powdered milk on the floor I was heated thank God she's 2 I hated the powdered milk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Slayton723
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:42 PM
You sound like me and my family!

Quoting ermka:

It was the first thing that popped into my head, lol. But seriously... in a bind, without a lint roller or something of the kind... amazing (takes nail polish out of carpet too... and temp tattoos off... bandaid ickys... hell, right now it's holding together the wire that connects my battery terminals in my truck.... okay, that was WAY redneck)

Quoting KailesMommy:

Quoting ermka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)