Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

So F***ing over his crap.

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 65 Replies

4 years of my life down the freaking tube two kids and he freaking cheats on me at every freaking turn and get this he took the B*tch who lived with us for a year to his brothers wedding but the aren't dating. God Im so over this so freaking done with the stupid crap. IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE 

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Men are douche bags.

c.e.motherof3
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hate to say it but if your not really done sounds like he's a repeater

HouseMa
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Who told you to sleep with every guy in the world?  You must have to make this assumption.

Men aren't douchebags.  This ONE is.

Quoting TempestRayne:

Men are douche bags.

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM
3 moms liked this

And you like to feel superior. go you. I was showing solidarity to make her feel better and you decided to try to jump on me to make some snarky one liner. Feel good about yourself? good. I am glad to hear it. Have a nice  night.

Quoting HouseMa:

Who told you to sleep with every guy in the world?  You must have to make this assumption.

Quoting TempestRayne:

Men are douche bags.

HouseMa
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM
4 moms liked this

Showing solidarity is as simple as 'gee, that sucks' not a one sided, un founded, assumption.

There are men out there that don't treat women like shit.  Unfortunately, too many women decide to either ignore the signs, or think they can mae the guy into a better person.  Reality says that's almost impossible.  Fantasy says you can fuck a dude, make babies with a dude and that dude will still be a fucking twat rocket.

Set higher standards for yourself and you don't have to deal with a fucking asshole for a father for your children and a life partner for you.

Quoting TempestRayne:

And you like to feel superior. go you. I was showing solidarity to make her feel better and you decided to try to jump on me to make some snarky one liner. Feel good about yourself? good. I am glad to hear it. Have a nice  night.

Quoting HouseMa:

Quoting TempestRayne:

Men are douche bags.

c.e.motherof3

You two know eachother or what?? sounds like she was just trying to help her feel better

Quoting HouseMa:

Quoting TempestRayne:

Men are douche bags.

Bellasmomma2010
1 mom liked this

please do not start drama here im already pissed off enough and this doesnt help. Im sick of the lies and i Need support not drama 

NicholeLoraine
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I'm so sorry
My heart hurts for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiP1
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM
"SOME" men can be such assholes. Chin up momma you are better of with out him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM

:( That sucks hon :( I'm sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN