Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Weird

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:10 PM
  • 22 Replies
I'm having a conversation with a guy. Everything was going well until he asked how long I've been single. He told me has been single for 2 years. And has been so stressed out that he started dating guys. I asked was he serious and said yes. I didn't know what to say after that. But my mind and vagina automatically put him in the friend zone. Lol.

I don't date men who date men. Lol.

Would you ever date a guy who liked men?

FYI: I didn't say he would cheat. But every time I would kiss him or have sex with him, I would think of him with another man. I'm not homophobic. But two men having sex is not a turn on to ME.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NVL0707
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:12 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistie900
by Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Just because he is bi doesn't mean he would be unfaithful or anything. I don't really see the big deal I guess. I would probably still give him a chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I didn't say he would cheat. But every time I would kiss him or have sex with him, I would think of him with another man. I'm not homophobic. But two men having sex is not a turn on to ME.

Quoting mistie900:

Just because he is bi doesn't mean he would be unfaithful or anything. I don't really see the big deal I guess. I would probably still give him a chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:19 PM

But my mind and vagina automatically put him in the friend zone. Bahahahaha!

I would never date a man who dated other men. Not happening.

mistie900
by Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Lol it wouldn't bother me anymore than the fact that his been with other women. Maybe I'm weird.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

I didn't say he would cheat. But every time I would kiss him or have sex with him, I would think of him with another man. I'm not homophobic. But two men having sex is not a turn on to ME.

Quoting mistie900:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM

i get it... id do the same thing. if he is allowed to have his preferance in whom he dates (and he is) then so are you. your sexual preferance just happens to not include bi sexual males.

Joels-My-Love
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:38 PM
No its gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Ummmm. I have nothing against gays, but I don't blame you. I also would imagine his penis having been *possibly* in an anus. NOT double dipping into my va j j after that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
LmaoOo @ double dipping

Quoting RoxyJI:

Ummmm. I have nothing against gays, but I don't blame you. I also would imagine his penis having been *possibly* in an anus. NOT double dipping into my va j j after that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T06T08T10
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM

AH NO!  Just weird to me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN