Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

looking for friends who are moms

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hi Fellow Mothers

My name is Atim, i am 20 years old (young right, i know) and i have a son who just turned one. Anyway i lost all my friends when i got pregnate and now its just me and Adam ( my son). So i was wondering how do i go about getting new friends that are going through what i grow through on a daily.

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mary122385
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Hi I'm older and have 3 girls...where r u from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DivaEkpe
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM

i am born and raised in Atlanta, Ga and you are from where

LilTymomma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Just like this. I come here all the time Im 25 with a 16 month-old boy. But if you want to hang out with other moms or have playdates I would go to the library, they might have toddler story time, and other events. Church, if you go to church. I went to meetup.com for playdates found quite afew but dont have any transportation otherwise I would've been having playdates nonstop.

fingers crossed

Goodluck!

Love Always,

Angel

typing

DivaEkpe
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM

thank you that was very helpful ill check it out and see

gacgbaker
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Welcome!  I had my first at 19 too, so I know how that feels to be in a different stage then most of the people you know.  

MyBigFam6
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Hey I'm 21, awaiting my son due in August. My daughter is 2 and my step son is 10 ( my DH was 15 when he had him) . I have a big family, my Bil (12) and sil (14) are here and are pretty much looking to.us for everything. I have aloton my plate for.being 21 but there's alot of love in my home. My life has been like this.for three years, and its hard when people I grew up with are involved in a different way of life then me and theyhave kids. They make time for parties but not playdates. I always do stuff around my house with the kid here, they help me clean (right now atleast but I'm on bedrest), we have cook outs with more family here, every night we have a sit down meal, I encourage them to do active and creative stuff. My two year old gets to go to daycare twice a week so she is with others her age, but that has stopped for he summer, instead we all make sure she practices ABC's number colors and stuff, BC that can get over looked with the age level in my house. She knows most of her ABC's and can count to twenty. If you ever want someadvice or rainy day things to do I may be able to help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_bear3
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM

SAME exact thing happened when I had kids. My first were twins and I had them when I was 22. I am now 24 with 3 kids!

Ill be your friend!

tromar
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Hi Diva!

I was reading the post and it says you are in Atlanta. I am also here and i dont know anyone either! LOL. I am not having my daughter until August 17th but i am looking for a mom group to start hanging out with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN