Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I live in Fort Collins Colorado and we have a massive out of control wildfire just 5 miles from my house.. The fire started Saturday morning and is still going today it went from a 200 acre fire to now 41,140 acres and is 0 percent contained.. One women has lost her life and over 118 Structures/home are gone.. This fire is out of control and just keeps growing.. We have been warned that we may need to evacuate and we need to be ready.. Please pray for the city of Fort.Collins and all those who have lost their homes or loved ones..

http://www.9news.com/news/article/271879/71/41140-acres-burn-in-High-Park-Fire-1-dead

I am A 21 year old pro-life married Mommy to a co-sleeping,Breastfeeding ,Luvs wearing Mommys boy named Donovan born 6wks too early a Daddys girl named Serenity born 5wks to early and our newest baby Jagger born 4wks too early and I could not ask for more:) 

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Replies (11-13):
babydsmommy18
by Sylvia on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM

They are trying.. We have 400 firefighters up there.. National guard, several air tankers and more people on the way to help.. But with the weather and everything they cant get it under control..

Quoting hplesha:

Is anyone even putting the fire out??

hplesha
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Man that sucks. I guess check to make sure your home insurance covers fire damage, just to be safe!! I would leave if i seen that outside my kids window..

Quoting babydsmommy18:

They are trying.. We have 400 firefighters up there.. National guard, several air tankers and more people on the way to help.. But with the weather and everything they cant get it under control..

Quoting hplesha:

Is anyone even putting the fire out??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jun. 12, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Quoting JMKristy:

I hope your able to stay safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you, along with everyone else in that area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)