Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

24 going on 50

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
I'm a mother of four...preggers with twins and just feel like I'm going to loose it maybe is just this pregnancy maybe I just don't have time for myself but I'm @ girls my age and I just feel like I'm a 50 year old in a crowd of young girls is their a way to get my groove back..
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lillady398
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow, Im 27 with 4 kids and had a nightmare that I got pregnant again and had a baby. I was miserable in my dream. I definately feel for you because like myself you are young and kids take a lot out of you. I have TWIN boys that will be 7 yrs old next month, a 4 yr old daughter and a 2 yr old daughter( she will be turning 3 next month). I sometimes think about having another child but just couldnt imagine it right now in my life. I also know what you mean about feeling old but then again I felt old before having kids. Ive always had an old spirit but I do know how to be the life of the party every now and again.

If I were you I would pray that my family is supportive and if they are then thats great because you are gonna need alot of help. As far as getting your groove back, Isnt that how you got pregnant in the first place?

Momv6
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Yeah but being with my hubby is different than bein a girl....hell find it to make it better but I just feel tired insecure it sucks
Fields456
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:31 AM
I am 26 and feel like I am going on 50. With these crazy back pains and my ankle issues And I'm not preggo but a mom of 2
gacgbaker
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:42 AM
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:01 AM

We moms sacrifice for our babies!!! I have a girlfriend who goes out all the time, is into modeling and so many other things all the time. She only has a son. Still, she does A LOT of things and someone seems to always be watching her son. I NEVER do that. It's so rare.  I'm 24 due with #3 in October, but the kids keep me busy. I rarely go out and do things. Oh well, I made the choice to do the mom thing! And i do love it (and hate it sometimes!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN